Adore Studio

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Adore Studio

Adore Studio is a wedding photography studio located in Williamsville, New York. Our studio specializes in wedding & engagement portraiture. We create romantic, authentic images that showcase your love story.

Experience

HELLO THERE, I AM DANA MARIE, YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!

I HAVE BEEN PHOTOGRAPHING WEDDINGS FOR OVER A DECADE. IT'S MY PASSION, & IT'S SAFE TO SAY I ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT WEDDINGS!

The ring, the dress, the cake, the flowers, the bride, the groom, the vows, the bridal party, the speeches, the venue, & the dance party. My list could go on & on! But do you know what I truly love about being a wedding photographer? It's the fact that my team & I can use our creative skills to capture our couples' most memorable, beautiful day of their lives, & our photographs become the heirloom of their love story.

WITH THAT SAID, I COULD NOT BE MORE GRATEFUL TO MY COUPLES FOR SELECTING US TO BE PART OF THEIR SPECIAL DAY.

My approach to your wedding day is to document your love story. My team & I will capture all of your romantic moments as they unfold, & gently direct you into fashion inspired poses that are authentic & timeless. My goal is to give my couples an amazing photographic experience, & I strive to get to know each one of my client's likes, personal style, & vision for their wedding day.

I believe in quality over quantity. I only book one wedding a day, & a limited number of weddings a year. This insures that I can give my full attention to each one of my couples. I also believe in printing your images! My team & I create professional heirloom albums that will last from generation to generation. From start to finish, every product in my studio showcases quality materials & design.

Adore Studio offers couples the following services:

• Additional hours

Featured
Haley

Married on 07/24/2019

Haley Bradley

Dana And Tracey Were absolutely amazing. We truly couldn’t have chosen a better people to capture our day more perfectly than they did. They completely ran the day I made everything go so smoothly. We ... Read more are so grateful for their work. We look at our pictures all the time and are absolutely in love with the work they have done. The first time I received my photos I cried because i was able to relive the day once again.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Book fast! She's amazing don't let the date get away! Read more Book fast! She's amazing don't let the date get away!

J
Jenna

Married on 07/28/2017

While planning our wedding we came across Dana Marie Photography. I took a chance and gave her a call after reading a few reviews and I couldn't believe how instantly Dana and I clicked. She is the ... Read more sweetest person and I immediately knew I wanted to book her for our wedding. We met with Dana last year and after 1 hour we said OK, you're hired. Just this past June we did our engagement pictures and Dana was the most accommodating and helpful while doing exactly what I had asked for. She was patient and kind to our daughter who participated in the shoot and the photos were amazing! We are still looking at them! We can't wait to have her take our photos next summer for our wedding!!!! You are getting the best of the best if you hire Dana Marie Photography!