Adornment Events

Portland, OR · View map · Visit website

About Adornment Events

Adornment Events was founded by Carisa Smith in 2012, after managing 18 years of unique events nationally and internationally for corporations, and planning local special events as a hobby. Adornment was built on the concept of creating a special experience for their clients and personally investing in every single one of them. With a team of design professionals, logistics stars and just plain fantastic wedding planners, we take great pride in our work ethic and integrity.

Adornment Events provides couples with many package options, including full design & planning, partial planning, one month prior, day of and a la carte. A la carte provides you the opportunity to fill the gaps and specialize a package to meet your unique vision. While they each differ, couples can expect the following:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 09/23/2017

We had a wonderful experience and day of the wedding the team pulled together every detail so we could enjoy our time together. Even with tons of pre planning there were so many details and the ... Read more Adornment team managed the crowd, the event and the timing to create a flawless event. We are grateful for what they did and forever connected to them for their comittment to making our event just perfect!

R
Robin Lee

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Day of Coordinator!

We knew from our first call with Carisa that she was going to be absolutely phenomenal as a Day of Coordinator. In our phone call, she asked My fiancé what he was one thing he most wanted from our ... Read more wedding - no other coordinator we interviewed asked him about his wishes. We knew from then that Carisa and her team would be perfect for us. In the few months leading up to our wedding, we kept in touch via email and when we had our 30 day planning call, she was able to create a timeline on the spot, which allowed me to stay sane as I finalized the other details. The week leading up to the wedding, Carisa and her team made sure they had all the vendor contacts and details they needed to make the day go smoothly. We never once heard from Carisa or her team on the day of our wedding until we arrived at the venue, which was set up beyond my wildest dreams. Her team was able to take my vision and recreate it better than I could have imagined. Carisa, Molly and Cheryl were beyond professional working with us, our family and friends, and our vendors and are so much fun to work with. Not once did they come to us with any issues that may have arisen, and know how to have a good time, providing me with a crown and flowers to walk out with. Even when I became a bit anxious right before the ceremony, Carisa was able to take time out of her duties to talk with me and reassure me that everything would be perfect. I cannot recommend Adornment Events enough; they are by far the best!

S
Sandi Layana

Married on 06/15/2019

Say Yes to Adornment Events

We used Adornment Events to help us with our daughter's wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. We are from out of state so we had to rely heavily on Carisa for just about everything. ... Read more She took all the stress out of planning the wedding and we were able to enjoy the entire weekend without any worries. It was perfect. I highly recommend Adornment Events. Carisa and her team are amazing!