ADR Decor

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About ADR Decor

ADR Decor is a wedding rental company located in Tampa, Florida. Specializing in stress-free wedding days and unforgettable events, the team at the business endeavors to provide couples with high-quality and transparent services. In addition to contributing rental items that will complement the beauty of any event, the company can provide setup and cleanup services to ensure that couples and loved ones can enjoy the special day.

For the convenience of couples and members of the wedding party, ADR Decor offers delivery, coordination, setup, and cleanup services on the day of the wedding. The team can provide an array of both small and large items that will enhance the elegant aesthetic at each celebration. The company's small-item collection consists of glasses, charger plates, table numbers, candles, candle holders, cake stands, and more. The following larger items can also be supplied by the team at ADR Decor:

• Arches

6 ADR Decor Reviews

P
Perside

Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and her team were amazing! They helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality! I would definitely recommend her! I had so much fun! Thank you ❤️ Read more Danielle and her team were amazing!!they helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality!!!! I would definitely recommend her!!! I had so much fun! Thank you ❤️

M
Marcela

Married on 05/12/2018

I used ADR Decor for my wedding day. I needed a company who could come in and decorate my space and tear down at the end of the night. Danielle was very professional and pleasant to work with.I ... Read more contacted her a few times after our meeting to add some details and she was very nice and quick to say yes to any last minute details. Her work was beautiful. I would most definitely recommend to any bride in need of a stress relief.

L
lulu

Married on 03/03/2018

Would diffidently work with her on future event Read more Would diffidently work with her on future event