ADR Decor

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About ADR Decor

ADR Decor is a Tampa based Wedding Business that specializes in helping Couples taking less stress off their big day and creating a memorable experience. ADR Decor wants to help couples that don't want to do it themselves. Don't have your family and friends let them relax also for your big day. We can help setup your decor or our decor on the tables and provide decor rentals. Some rentals ADR Decor provides Arches, Chargers, Centerpieces, and Florals.

Services Offered:

• Decor Rentals
  • Candy Buffet
  • Popcorn Station
Decor packages available!

Please email Danielle@adayremembereddecor.com or call 813-358-3922 for availability. We want to help make your special day.

6 Reviews for ADR Decor

6 ADR Decor Reviews

P
Perside

Married on 05/26/2018

Danielle and her team were amazing! They helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality! I would definitely recommend her! I had so much fun! Thank you ❤️ Read more Danielle and her team were amazing!!they helped me get the wedding of my dreams! My imagination into reality!!!! I would definitely recommend her!!! I had so much fun! Thank you ❤️

M
Marcela

Married on 05/12/2018

I used ADR Decor for my wedding day. I needed a company who could come in and decorate my space and tear down at the end of the night. Danielle was very professional and pleasant to work with.I ... Read more contacted her a few times after our meeting to add some details and she was very nice and quick to say yes to any last minute details. Her work was beautiful. I would most definitely recommend to any bride in need of a stress relief.

L
lulu

Married on 03/03/2018

Would diffidently work with her on future event Read more Would diffidently work with her on future event