Adrian DeJesus Photography

Spencerport, NY · View map

About Adrian DeJesus Photography

Adrian DeJesus Photography is based in Spencerport, NY and provides wedding photography services in the western NY region, Including Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse & the Finger Lakes.

I look forward to working with you to create beautiful memories of your event that you and your family can enjoy for many years to come. My goal is to deliver exceptional photographs, albums and wall displays that capture the essence and uniqueness of your wedding day.

My style is photojournalistic with a creative mix of posed formals and directed candids. I work closely with an assistant and 2nd photographer to ensure that all parts of your wedding day are covered right down to the finest details.

Wedding packages include an engagement session and begin at $3200 for an all day wedding and an A La Carte menu is also available to further customize your package.

If you are interested in learning more about my wedding photography options please email me at adrian@adjphoto.com or call 585-210-8085 to set up a free consultation. I'd love to meet with you to discuss your wedding day.

Adrian DeJesus

4 Reviews for Adrian DeJesus Photography

4 Adrian DeJesus Photography Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/10/2015

Great guy! Definitely will use him for all my future photography needs! Pictures are absolutely beautiful! Read more Great guy!!! Definitely will use him for all my future photography needs!!! Pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

S
Steven

Married on 05/08/2015

Adrian was a pleasure to work with. Because of his relaxed demeanor, our picture taking flowed and he didn't give us a sense of urgency. He was easy going yet professional and fun to work with. We ... Read more feel he was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer. And the pictures turned out wonderful.

Angela
Angela

Married on 06/13/2014

Adrian did both our engagement and wedding photos. I cannot say enough how wonderful he was. He made the experience fun yet remained professional. He truly took all my wishes and requests and put them ... Read more into action. Our photos are beautiful, and we highly recommend his work.