Adrienne Gerber Photography

Canton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Adrienne Gerber Photography

Adrienne Gerber Photography offers more than just photos, they tell your story! They believe everyone deserves a photographer who fits their style, so if you're looking for someone to put you in prom poses, they're not for you...and that's ok! They work best with folks who don't mind getting a little dirt on their feet and rain in their hair. They LOVE everything from backyard weddings to mountain-top elopments. So, head over to their website for all the juicy details.

26 Reviews for Adrienne Gerber Photography

26 Adrienne Gerber Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 07/07/2017

Wow! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Adrienne! I was so excited to work with her as soon as I saw her photos online. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and very authentic. She was very ... Read more helpful prior to our wedding day and the day of, as was her husband Ryan. Not only is her work fantastic, but she is very kind and genuine. I was so happy with the way she captured all aspects of our wedding day, including sunset photos!!! She allowed my groom and I to be ourselves and it definitely came through in the photos. The pictures turned out gorgeous and her creativity is amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for your special day. She definitely will exceed your expectations!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth V. Chen

Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible, Unparalleled Artistry

Adrienne was INCREDIBLE! I contacted her within 30 days of my last-minute elopement (due to my husband getting deployed), and she immediately responded to my inquiry and got right to work! She was a ... Read more dream to work with! She maintained great and consistent communication prior to the wedding (asking about hair / make-up / attire / venue, certain shots I wanted, the feel / theme of the wedding, etc), and my family and I can't say enough great things about what happened the day of the wedding, too! Adrienne has the most fabulous and charismatic personality that made us feel like we had known her our whole lives! Her personal and easy-going yet constantly professional demeanor throughout the entire day made for a super fun and very memorable wedding. Adrienne was very open to any and all of our suggestions, yet was also always very helpful providing her own, too. Even though (like any bride) I was trying to micro-manage every part of the wedding to ensure that it went without a hitch, Adrienne told me to enjoy the day as best as possible and she would do the rest photography-wise, and boy did she ever! She (and her assistant photographer Amanda) was an integral part of the wedding and felt more like a wedding-party member rather than "just" a photographer! After the wedding, Adrienne was also extremely quick in providing a social media "sneak-peek" that was especially important to my husband and me, as that was how we announced our marriage to all of our family and friends. She also very quickly wrote a blog post about us that included several great preview photos!! I cannot tell you how BEAUTIFUL her photos are, and although I am biased, EVERYONE (family, friends, vendors, professors) thought so, too! Adrienne's artistry is absolutely stunning and I'm so, so appreciative to both her and Amanda for capturing such a special moment in our lives. We will be forever grateful

E
Ethan

Married on 06/22/2019

Great photographer!

Adrienne and her husband were so wonderful to work with! And the pictures were absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them for years to come. Read more Adrienne and her husband were so wonderful to work with! And the pictures were absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them for years to come.