Adventus Makeup by Eva

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Adventus Makeup by Eva

Adventus Makeup by Eva is a wedding makeup studio based in Seattle, Washington. This freelance, on-site makeup company provides clients with convenient and high-quality services for their wedding day. Eva, the owner and makeup artist of the company, is passionate about crafting flawless makeup looks while using her clients' natural beauty as inspiration. She will strive to bring your wedding-day vision to life with her professional services.

Adventus Makeup by Eva provides clients with on-site makeup services, which prove to be extremely convenient for brides on their wedding day. Customers can schedule a makeup trial, which provides an opportunity for Eva and her clients to reach an understanding of the desired wedding aesthetic. Eva enjoys collaborating with her clients in order to deliver envisioned makeup looks. In addition to bridal services, Eva can create beautiful makeup styles for members of the wedding party. Moreover, the following services are available through the company:

• Contour makeup

Babs
Babs

Getting married on 09/07/2019

So talented and sweet

She was a delight and made me look like a 10! Seriously so knowledgeable and talented. I was blown away by the value. Read more She was a delight and made me look like a 10! Seriously so knowledgeable and talented. I was blown away by the value.

R
Rita Fiedler

Married on 01/01/2019

Makeover for special occasion (New Years Eve)

Eva did a wonderful job with my makeover. She enhanced my best features and I received compliments all evening. I felt beautiful! I highly recommend her. Read more Eva did a wonderful job with my makeover. She enhanced my best features and I received compliments all evening. I felt beautiful! I highly recommend her.

D
Danielle Pepper

Married on 06/05/2018

Friendly, professional, and a pleasure to work with.

Eva is excellent at makeup and makes the time sitting in the chair fun! She is professional and I will definitely use her again. Read more Eva is excellent at makeup and makes the time sitting in the chair fun! She is professional and I will definitely use her again.

Adventus Makeup by Eva FAQ