Aerial Edge Video

Sevierville, TN · View map

About Aerial Edge Video

A family owned and operated wedding videographer in Sevierville, Tennessee, Aerial Edge Video is committed to providing its couples with wonderfully finished wedding day movies. Using digital high-definition professional movie cameras and state-of-the-art computer systems to capture your special day, the company has been successful part of the Tennessee wedding industry since 2002. Experienced and passionate, Aerial Edge Video offers everything you and your significant other need to make your day both special and unique.

Couples who book Aerial Edge Video benefit from a variety of wedding videographer services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Multiple cameras
  • High-def video
  • Full feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage

Other Services
Utilizing documentary, storytelling and traditional wedding videography styles, Aerial Edge Video offers couples an array of final video format options to choose from. Said options include:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • Blu-ray

Areas Covered
Aerial Edge Video proudly offers wedding videography coverage to couples located in Sevierville, Tennessee. Said coverage is extended to interested couples in and around the Tennessee area.

1 Reviews for Aerial Edge Video

1 Aerial Edge Video Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/23/2016

Aerial Edge Video was awesome at my wedding! They arrived early with smiles on their faces. Everyone was very nice and professional. I have to be honest, my wedding planner set them up for me because ... Read more I had a destination wedding and am not from their area. So I was not 100% sure what to expect. But I am so pleased with what they gave me! I would have been happy with just a good video of the wedding ceremony, but they went above and beyond and captured some before moments and some of the receptions as well! I am so glad I chose them!!! I highly recommend them!!!!

Aerial Edge Video FAQ