Aerial Illustrations

Goode, VA · View map · Visit website

About Aerial Illustrations

Aerial Illustrations is a wedding videography company based in Goode, Virginia. The company was founded more than five years ago by owner Nate Kearney. He found his passion in documenting the stories of weddings for couples to enjoy for years to come. The Aerial Illustrations team is happy to create a beautiful and creative film that allows for clients to experience the emotions of their special day over and over again. Not only do they focus on producing memorable and artistic films, but they also love developing relationships with couples.

Aerial Illustrations uses a cinematic and short-form style to tell the story of their clients’ celebrations. They are happy to document several wedding events, including the ceremony, reception, pre-ceremony preparations, and rehearsal dinner. Couples can rest assured that they are receiving the team’s full and undivided attention, as they only book one event per day. They also utilize multiple cameras and drones to ensure that no detail is overlooked. They are happy to travel to several locations and work additional hours as needed. Proof of liability insurance can be given. Before the big day, Aerial Illustrations can produce save the dates to be sent out to loved ones. The high-definition and raw footage captured can be edited into a full-feature video, highlight video, or slideshow. The final films can be delivered via Blu-ray, digital download, DVD, SD Card, USB flash drive, or USB hard drive.

9 Reviews for Aerial Illustrations

9 Aerial Illustrations Reviews

A
Amy Morse

Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible experience!

If you are looking for videographers who will bend over to backwards for you and make you feel like a million bucks on your wedding day- you have to go with these guys! They drove 6 hours to film my ... Read more wedding (stuck in traffic for 2 hours but still arrived on time) and the moment they arrived- they made us feel like we were the most important people they had ever met. They were SO creative and you could just tell they knew their stuff. Nate and Dalton were super friendly and are the kind of people you want to invite to your wedding after just meeting them. I can't get over how professional they were and they worked really well with the photographer. They filmed my friend's wedding and I have already seen her highlight film and it is AMAZING. 100% go with Aerial Illustrations...these guys are the best.

K
Kelsey

Married on 05/26/2019

Great staff!

I used Aerial Illustrations for my wedding on Memorial Day Weekend. They were wonderful to work with! You could tell how much Dalton loved his job. He went above and beyond. From standing up on ... Read more dressers to get the perfect angle to laying down on the dance floor to film my now husband’s feet dancing. I am so excited to see my wedding video!! I will leave a review based more on the product after. But as far as the staff, phenomenal!

Alison
Alison

Married on 05/25/2019

Above and beyond

I could not have been more impressed with Aerial Illustrations. Nate helped us with multiple phone calls to plan ahead and Dalton and Tyler were so great. It felt like hanging out with friends and ... Read more they were polite, considerate, and helpful to the planners and photographers. They also went all out to get the shot (Dalton ran so much that day to get shots of our ‘66 beetle driving, it was great). When we got our video, everybody was in tears - one of my friends said it was the best wedding video she had ever seen. They picked the perfect parts of our Pastor’s sermon to overlay and the whole thing was so good we didn’t even request any changes (and I’m super picky, so that’s rare)