Aesthetic Artistry by Brenda Watts

Overland Park, KS · View map

About Aesthetic Artistry by Brenda Watts

Congratulations as you start to plan the most wonderful day of your life! It is always an honor to be chosen to provide brides and their wedding parties with all of their beauty needs for this very special occasion.

Aesthetic Artistry by Brenda Watts provides on-location styling and makeup services to ensure you look and feel your most beautiful on your magical day. With over 14 years of experience, Brenda has provided many brides with flawless, stress free, organized wedding day services. Her experience includes styling many magazine covers & fashion spreads, as well as having worked on runway fashion shows. Her experience and knowledge of how to style and apply makeup ensures you photograph beautifully.

The on location services provided include;

•blowouts

• down & up styling

•vail placement

•airbrush makeup

•lash applications

•men's styling

As a highly educated master hairstylist and color specialist, pre-wedding services in salon include;

•custom hair design

•couture hair coloring

•keratin smoothing/repair treatments

•hair extensions

•men's cutting

Wedding packages are customized specifally to fit your needs.

10 Reviews for Aesthetic Artistry by Brenda Watts

10 Aesthetic Artistry by Brenda Watts Reviews

T
Tammy

Married on 10/13/2018

I would give Brenda a thousand star rating if that was an option! I started going to Brenda almost two years ago for absolutely beautiful extensions and absolutely beautiful color! I have people ... Read more stop me daily to ask who does my hair because the color is so stunning and blends PERFECTLY with my extensions! To emphasize even further what an amazing stylist Brenda Watts is....I fly back to KC every 6-8 weeks specifically for Brenda to cut, color, style and maintain my natural hair and extensions! Furthermore, I am getting married on the beach in a few months and the ONLY stylist I trust with my wedding party's hair and my "mermaid" hair is Brenda Watts!!!

A
Adrienne

Married on 05/01/2018

Brenda is very professional and reliable she loves her job and treats customers with compassion. She was so helpful when I was experiencing hair loss and had the best product for hair growth I can’t ... Read more thank her enough. Adrienne

L
Laura

Married on 04/28/2018

I am so beyond excited to refer this Mast Stylist! She knows her stuff ladies! Brenda is the BEST! She made it easy and gave full comfort with her knowledge of hair and make up! Do NOT trust ... Read more anywhere else! My future DIL had another trial elsewhere and it was disastrous and costly, but Brenda listened and gave her EVERYTHING she asked for and the stress of worrying about our hair and beauty for that special day is GONE!! If you are looking for perfection for your wedding and the gals; this is the person to contact!! Don't delay as you will want to visit with her for a trial consult first-( I highly recommend )so she can not only work with your vision but prepare your hair prior to your Big Day to have the best possible result!!