Affairs by Brittany

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota · View map

About Affairs by Brittany

Affairs by Brittany is a wedding attire business based in Fargo, North Dakota that makes bridal shopping fun and easy. With an ever-changing rack of dresses and designer gowns for a fraction of the price, they will make sure that you get the dress of your dreams at an affordable price.

Affairs by Brittany works closely with boutiques and designers in order to get you the best deal while also letting you bring home your perfect gown the same day. They have everything from today’s top trends to classic styles that everyone loves, offering fresh inventory and over 500 distinctive bridesmaid styles that are available in all sizes and colors. They also work with Tip Top Tux in order to bring the groomsmen a large selection of menswear that are all extremely affordable. These are some of the items and services they provide:

• Appointments

Amy
Amy Mandelke

Married on 05/04/2019

Laid back experience

The sales person was helpful but not pushy. She was very patient as I tried and retried dresses. Read more The sales person was helpful but not pushy. She was very patient as I tried and retried dresses.

H
Hailee R

Married on 01/05/2019

Affairs By Brittany Review

I had such a wonderful experience working with Affairs by Brittany! They have played such a huge part in our wedding…I got my wedding dress there, the bridesmaid dresses, and rented our suits through ... Read more them. They were so wonderful to work with and made every experience so EASY and ENJOYABLE! They were all very timely with responses and able to answer any question I may have, along with giving advice when asked! I highly recommend Affairs by Brittany!

K
Kailey

Married on 04/28/2018

Brittany is amazing!

Brittany was my first appointment booked after we got engaged. By the time I arrived for the appointment she already had styles of dresses picked out and knew which one I would pick - and she was ... Read more right! She is great at listening to the style you are looking for and finding the perfect dress. Highly recommend Affairs by Brittany!!

Affairs by Brittany FAQ