Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

Baldwin, MD · View map · Visit website

About Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta is a wedding planning service in Baldwin, Maryland. The company primarily serves weddings throughout Harford, Cecil and Baltimore counties and Southern York County, Pennsylvania. Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta seeks to create a stress-free wedding planning process, ensuring that your big day will run smoothly and as planned.

Experience
Owner and professional wedding planner Marta brings with her over 30 years of experience in the catering and event planning industries. She specialized in baking and catering specialty cakes. Marta offers unmatched attention to detail and years of experience in the wedding industry.

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta offers day-of wedding coordination, full-planning services and partial-planning services. Marta provides the following planning services for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Colleen

Married on 09/16/2018

Hire Marta! She was everything my husband and I needed and more! She was easy to reach, answered all our questions, extremely professional, and such a delight! We hired her to be our Day/Month-of ... Read more Coordinator. She made our wedding day perfect and run so smoothly. If we needed anything, she was right there. I really can’t praise and thank her enough. My only regret is not hiring her sooner!!

Jacinta
Jacinta

Married on 05/24/2019

Marta makes it look so easy!

Marta is amazing. She is professional, quick to respond, easily adaptable to changes, and makes it so easy to not worry. Everyone told me on the wedding day that I seemed so calm and I have to say ... Read more that Marta was so helpful with this. Marta is on top of everything and if you haven't thought of something, she's got you covered, or if you make a last minute change or there is any confusion, she rolls with everything so easily. Marta was there for me way before my wedding day even arrived and I felt so secure in her abilities and her organization and dedication. I would recommend (and have) Marta for ANY party planning needs and am so glad I chose her as a day of coordinator for my wedding. She does way more than the day of and it's totally worth all the praise she gets, I literally had no complaints! THANK YOU MARTA!

D
Daniel

Married on 05/11/2019

Marta is the best!!

Marta was amazing from start to finish. She made our wedding perfect. If you need a coordinator, you need to hire Marta! Thank you Marta! Read more Marta was amazing from start to finish. She made our wedding perfect. If you need a coordinator, you need to hire Marta!!! Thank you Marta!!!