Affairs of the Heart

Chesapeake, VA · View map · Visit website

About Affairs of the Heart

Affairs of the Heart is a wedding planning company based in Chesapeake, Virginia. We specialize in planning and designing heartfelt weddings and events. We are a veteran-owned company that is familiar with military tradition and various options for hosting events on base. We have a team of professionals with over 20 years of combined experience that assists couples in creating a momentous event.

We love planning weddings, and would love to be apart of your special day! Planning a wedding isnt easy, and its stressful for most. Let us help you, we have the knowledge, experience and organization skills....plus a few soft skills like patience, listenening, care. We want your special day to be as you pictured and what you want!

Affairs of the Heart caters to a variety of weddings types, including civil, cultural, double, elopements, non-religious, military and religious weddings. We provide various services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, as well as engagement functions, and bridal showers. Services include arranging for photography, floral design, catering, and venue selection. Affairs of the Heart provides Day of coordination, Partial and full planning services.

4 Reviews for Affairs of the Heart

4 Affairs of the Heart Reviews

Featured
Khamoy Kae

Married on 09/09/2017

I enjoy working with Affairs of the Heart. They did an awesome job with decorating my Wedding Reception venue! Would definitely recommend the team to anyone! Read more I enjoy working with Affairs of the Heart. They did an awesome job with decorating my Wedding Reception venue! Would definitely recommend the team to anyone!

Keisha Blount

Married on 09/17/2018

Amazing Company!

This team is AMAZING. Affairs of the Heart were ahead of us every step of the way. They knew the how-tos, the details, even the etiquette! Our day and the months leading up to it, was nothing but a ... Read more success!! So thankful we went with them and would absolutely do the same for any future event!

Kim

Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent planner! I'm so glad I found this company. Very professional and detail oriented. Highly recommended! Read more Excellent planner! I'm so glad I found this company. Very professional and detail oriented. Highly recommended!