Affinity Air Limousine Service

Cincinnati, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Affinity Air Limousine Service

Affinity Air Limousine Service is a wedding transportation company for couples in the Cincinnati, Ohio region. This limousine company does more than get couples from Point A to Point B. They include luxury services in sleek vehicles, allowing couples to relish in the journey, and not just the destination.

No matter where couples are going for their wedding, Affinity Air Limousine Service will get them there. This transportation company offers one-way trip, round trip, and multi-stop trips for couples on their wedding day. The vehicles can be rented for anywhere from one to four or more hours, with a flexible schedule that makes couples’ lives easier. This transporation company can even provide animals to transport couples. Other vehicles include SUVs, sedans, shuttles, stretch limousines, and vans. Luxurious amenities for couples on their wedding day include:

• Bar

4 Affinity Air Limousine Service Reviews

K
Kathy Gibson

Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, great price, great experience!!

I rented the white stretch Lincoln for my son's wedding 6/8/19. Brandon was the driver and he was excellent. I did not ride in the limo but when my daughter in law got out of the limo at the reception ... Read more she said Brandon was wonderful and she wants him to drive her around all the time. I made the reservation with Russell and he was very helpful and professional and understanding when changes need to be made due to weather and other conflicts. Brandon showed up early and got the bridal party to all locations on time. We did not need any of their other services for transporting out of town guests from hotels etc, but it's nice to know they are available if you need it. Don't waste your time calling the other places in town. This is the best service and best price and the friendliest staff. I've been a retail manager for 35 years and I know good service when I see it.

G
Gina

Married on 09/03/2017

Our driver was Russ. He was absolutely wonderful. Very helpful with all the bags the girls had and handling the flowers at each stop. When we had a break in pictures, he was right there with water for ... Read more for everyone. He was very understanding of the 6 women "back seat drivers". I would highly recommend this service.

B
Beth

Married on 07/22/2017

Russell was so helpful and easy to work with. We had 4 separate limos/cars the day of my daughters wedding. All the drivers were pleasant and professional! Read more Russell was so helpful and easy to work with. We had 4 separate limos/cars the day of my daughters wedding. All the drivers were pleasant and professional!