Affordable Catering

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Affordable Catering

Affordable Catering is a Tampa, Florida-based catering company that provides couples with exceptional service for their wedding day. This family-owned and operated catering company has been in business since 1995. They offer service for a variety of wedding occasions, including the reception dinner, bridal shower, day after brunch and so much more. Affordable Catering is here to add to the incredible memories of your wedding day.

Cuisine
Affordable Catering allows couples to customize any of their menus. They are also able to prepare meals that are gluten free, kosher, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian to meet any dietary needs. Affordable Catering has an expansive menu with many different cuisine styles available, ranging from American to French, Italian, Mexican, Thai and so many more. Their catering services include:

• Buffet

352 Affordable Catering Reviews

A
Ayana Gibson

Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome, professional, delicious and wonderful!

They were reasonably priced, good food and an amazing staff who was so professional, attentive and friendly. They had so many surprises with how well they matched my theme! I would definitely use this ... Read more caterer again in the future. And I'd recommend them to everyone!!! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Samuelita
Samuelita

Married on 07/13/2019

Food was amazing

I was so exhausted. But as soon I hit the food. It was so great! Food was so well seasoned. So much comfort. Everybody loved the food. Best wedding food I've ever had. Read more I was so exhausted. But as soon I hit the food. It was so great! Food was so well seasoned. So much comfort. Everybody loved the food. Best wedding food I've ever had.

T
Tammy

Married on 05/20/2019

Exquisite Cuisine For A Memorable Occassion

We had Affordable Catering provide the food for our beachfront wedding on May 20th. The customer service was wonderful, which is rare these days. The food and staff arrived promptly and were very ... Read more professional and attentive. Since our event was outside during warm weather, we contracted the Black Tie Hordevors, which had an excellent variety of food and delicious. There were some items I did not get a chance to taste, since I was the host and bride, however, I did enjoy the grilled shrimp on the sugar skewers and the crab stuffed mushroom caps. We are from Maryland, and rarely find good crab dishes outside of our state. Our guests were delighted with the food and happy it was not just boring chicken. We even has some leftovers that we nibbled on for a few days. I would highly recommend this company; yummy food and a great value.