Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera!

Byron Center, MI · View map

About Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera!

Chair Cover Rental only $2.50 each!!!!! This price includes any color sash!

WE NOW OFFER STRETCH SPANDEX CHAIR COVERS!!!!!!

Nothing transforms an ordinary room into something truly elegant like our beautiful chair covers. Our banquet chair covers are made of high-quality fabric and are stain-free.

6 Reviews for Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera!

6 Affordable Chair Covers - Now DecorCetera! Reviews

S
Starla

Married on 07/28/2012

We rented sashes and chair covers. I had the best experience with this company. I never had to worry about delivery, set up or pick up. They help to make my daughters event stress free. I would highly ... Read more highly recommend this company to anyone!!!

R
Robbie

Married on 06/16/2012

I am a professional wedding planner and my clients wanted chair covers for their reception venue. I happened to find "Affordable Chair Covers on the internet. I inquired and Marie responded right ... Read more away. I then shared the new found information with my clients and they immediately contacted Marie, The rental fee was much less than I had expected. We looked no further and made the deposit and booked the date. I did not have to do anything. When I visited the reception venue on the day of the wedding, I was so impressed with the service Marie and her crew provided! The room was simply breathtaking! I really appreciated the fact that Marie delivered, set-up and returned to take down!

B
Becky

Married on 07/24/2009

I loved affordable chair covers, because for only 50 cents more a chair they set everything up for us. We did not have to think about the chair covers at all during our wedding day. They took care of ... Read more of everything. And when we walked in it looked beautiful!!