Affordable Event Planners

Laguna Woods, CA · View map

About Affordable Event Planners

Affordable Event Planners Providing quality event planning at an affordable price. Contact us today.

We are here to make your event memorable. Servicing Orange County and surrounding areas.

Events by Louella and Lilette create memorable and unforgettable events for you and your guests.

We service areas in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Areas. We offer services to coordinate and help plan your event.

3 Reviews for Affordable Event Planners

3 Affordable Event Planners Reviews

R
Renee

Married on 08/10/2013

Louella was easy to work with and had great suggestions and ideas. Read more Louella was easy to work with and had great suggestions and ideas.

J
Eva

Married on 11/23/2002

4.7

They are very creative and so helpful they really made my wedding so special, I'm so happy with the outcome... I sure recommend them to my family and friends. Read more They are very creative and so helpful they really made my wedding so special, I'm so happy with the outcome ... I sure recommend them to my family and friends .

User2111060

2+ years ago

She made my day effortless and easy. She is very well prepared and welcoming. I love her thoughtfulness and professionalism. Very well worth it to not have to fret on your magical day, she'll take ... Read more care of it all!

Affordable Event Planners FAQ