Affordable Photography & Video

Buffalo, NY · View map

About Affordable Photography & Video

Experience

Let my artistic experience create a photo album that you are proud to show your family & friends. My experience has enabled me to create albums that other photographers just don't or can't recreate. Not all photographers are the same. In a friendly professional manor I will get all those special photos & more, helping to make your day stress free.

I will not hire your wedding out to another photographer as many will. You will have my talent and years of experience to ensure your expectations are surpassed.

Quality

Using the latest professional Nikon digital cameras, state of the art Apple computers I can capture and process your wedding with the utmost quality. I offer the new magazine coffee style books combining multi-images per page in color, black & white, sepia using photo journalistic, candid & traditional photo styles. You choose from hundreds of digital photos to tailored make your wedding album the envy of your friends and sure to bring back treasured memories for years to come.

Affordability

Choose from our many packages, which include extras charged for by others. All books include a DVD with 400 or more high quality proofs. Your album will be completed in a fast timely manor bringing many happy memories of your day.

We would love to talk to you about your special day! Please call at 716-871-0436 or email us at: sjs123@verizon.net

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Affordable Photography & Video FAQ