Affordable Professional Dj Service

Topeka, KS · View map

About Affordable Professional Dj Service

You've looked at many other DJ websites and they all pretty much say the SAME THING about what they do or how cheap they can DJ for you. Out of the those DJ a small few may tell you how they Dj for you. If you look none of them tell you why they want to be the Dj you choose to represent you on your day.

Why do I want to entertain for you?

My why is because I am here to make people have a great experience at your event. I am here to show your love and care that you have and to turn that into a unique lasting memory. This why and showing my answer to why has been the driving force in building my business.

What I do is provide for you quality mobile entertainment at an affordable rate but it is more than that, my goal is to create a lasting memory of your day.

How I do it is by working with you to find what you want at your event an putting that into action and giving your guests a memorable experience.

You can have confidence that your wedding ceremony and reception will run smoothly with no worries.

Let Affordable Pro DJs solve your needs! Now you can get your DJ & Photo Booth from ONE vendor at ONE place! No more having to check between one DJ company to be your Dj and hoping that another Photo booth company will have your date open. Leave those worries behind. We can do both for you!

19 Reviews for Affordable Professional Dj Service

19 Affordable Professional Dj Service Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 06/23/2018

Marcus was so great at our wedding. He suggested songs for big things like cake cutting and garter toss, ans was very accomadating when we had to change things day of. He kept the party going even ... Read more after all of the guests left!

L
Linda

Married on 12/02/2017

Great photo booth service, everyone had fun. Price was definitely affordable! The staff was friendly and professional. Read more Great photo booth service, everyone had fun. Price was definitely affordable! The staff was friendly and professional.

T
Tori

Married on 11/04/2017

Great dj service and photo booth Read more Great dj service and photo booth