After Midnight Jewelers

South Burlington, Vermont, VT · View map · Visit website

About After Midnight Jewelers

After Midnight Jewelers is a wedding jewelry provider based out of South Burlington, Vermont. Since 1989, After Midnight Jewelers has been helping couples find their perfect engagement rings and wedding bands. Whether you’re looking for an exquisite diamond or something a little more subdued, After Midnight's team of skilled jewelers can help you choose the piece that best fits you. Their showroom carries a wide variety of bridal jewelry from designers across the industry, and clients can also customize their jewelry pieces to make them truly fit their style and taste.

Service Offered

After Midnight Jewelers sells a wide variety of custom accessories, custom and designer wedding bands, custom and designer engagement rings, handcrafted pieces, and loose diamonds. Some of the jewelry services After Midnight Jewelers provides include:

• Appraisals

Rosemary
Rosemary Stowe

Getting married on 08/08/2019

We Love Anna!

Anna helped us pick out and design the perfect engagement ring and has answered so many of our questions. She is so sweet and AMJ is so accommodating and professional! Read more Anna helped us pick out and design the perfect engagement ring and has answered so many of our questions. She is so sweet and AMJ is so accommodating and professional!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/26/2017

After Midnight Jewelers was by far the best place we went to. We visited many jewelry stores but decided to go back to AMJ because they were very personable and seemed genuinely interested in us and ... Read more our wants/needs. Logan and Amy were great to deal with. They were both so friendly, patient and helpful. By the time we left there, we had ordered a ring that is very unique and absolutely gorgeous!! Even other staff members wanted to see the ring when we received it. So many people comment on my ring and say how beautiful it is and that they have never seen anything like it. We couldn't have asked for better customer service! We went back and bought our wedding bands there also! Will continue to use them for our jewelry needs in the future!

Marie
Marie

Married on 08/12/2017

Midnight Jewelers provided my fiancé and I with the most personalized and enjoyable ring design experience! Midnight was able to help my fiancé and I sort through family jewelry and reuse the a mine ... Read more cut diamond from my Grandmother's ring. Arijana sat down with us and showed us how we could take her diamond and place it into a setting of our choice. I highly recommend After Midnight Jewelers to anyone who is looking for a personal, down to earth, enjoyable process for picking out/designing their engagement and wedding rings.