AfterGlow

Avon, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About AfterGlow

A wedding hair and makeup service in Avon, Connecticut, AfterGlow is committed to bringing Hollywood glam to clients throughout the Connecticut area. Comprised of a team of over eight beauty stylists, the company prides itself on combining superior skill with an unmatched attention to detail. Catering to the individual needs and personal tastes of each client served, AfterGlow is sure to make you look and feel like the most beautiful girl in the room.

AfterGlow offers clients a variety of wedding beauty services. Said services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Brow tinting
  • Lash tinting
  • Tanning

Areas Covered

AfterGlow offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Avon, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested clients throughout New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

28 Reviews for AfterGlow

28 AfterGlow Reviews

M
Featured
Meaghan

Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Paige and Mikey leading up to and on the day of my wedding was absolutely perfect. Mikey was willing to trial my hair twice to make sure I felt great about it. Paige was so incredible ... Read more with her recommendations regarding tanning leading up to the wedding and totally willing to listen to my input about how I wanted my makeup to look. I was told so many times how amazing my tan looked and how natural my makeup was. They were so flexible and I was so thankful that they were willing to travel all the way to Newport, RI from CT to help me prep for my wedding. I would totally recommend Afterglow for any brides looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day.

Sue
Sue

Married on 06/08/2019

Fabulous, down to earth and affordable

Paige and Mikey did a fantastic job with our hair and make-up for my wedding. They both listened to what everyone wanted, and gave us amazing looks. I am so happy that I chose After Glow and would ... Read more recommend them to anyone.

K
Kelsey

Married on 07/27/2018

Mikey and Keila were so great to work with! They knew exactly how to create the vision I was going for and for my bridesmaids as well! We all felt so beautiful. My husband even commented on how great ... Read more my makeup looked on our wedding day :) They were professional but also fun to work with. They showed up to my house on time and ready to go... which, as a bride on her wedding day, is the best so you’re not stressing about finishing everything on time! I would highly recommend AfterGlow to anyone I know getting married.