AG Miletic Events & Lifestyle

Bronx, NY · View map

About AG Miletic Events & Lifestyle

AG Miletić Events & Lifestyle is an event planning company located in Bronx, New York. Specializing in weddings and other milestone events, the company believes every event has a deep meaning. The agents aim to uncover this meaning and ensure that no small detail is overlooked and each couple’s desires and expectations are met.

Experience

Aileen Gaztambide-Miletić is the company’s owner and main operator. She has over 15 years of experience in the industry and has planned a range of weddings and special events. Aileen has successfully planned several religious, non-religious, elopement, civil unions, and destination events.

AG Miletić Events & Lifestyle provides each couple with an array of wedding packages that cover every aspect of the planning process in order to create a fun and stress-free environment. The company offers full-service, month-of, and customized planning collections. These packages vary in services and can include the following:

• Event design

3 AG Miletic Events & Lifestyle Reviews

Jen
Jen and Steven

Married on 07/06/2019

It was so great working with Aileen as photographer!

My partner and I loved working with Aileen as wedding photographers. She was incredibly efficient and helpful the entire day. She kept everything running smoothly and notified us of important timing ... Read more changes. She was friendly with a positive attitude. And at the end of the night we were both photographing the sparkler send-off and we didn't have our own assistant with us that day. Aileen's assistant lent us a hand and held a light for us outdoors at the end of the evening which was so nice of her! It's always good for vendors to get along with your planner, and we definitely worked well with Aileen! -Jen, The Fox & The Hare Photography

S
Sapna Campion

Married on 08/31/2018

Thank you for everything you did for us. The wedding was magical!

Aileen was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process! Throughout the planning process, Aileen was so organized, thorough and kind. She let me know what I had to do when and kept the ... Read more process as low-stress as possible. The wedding itself went so smoothly, we almost couldn't believe it. If you ever wonder if a wedding planner is worth the cost, the answer is YES. It is the best money you will spend on the wedding, and I couldn't ask for a better planner that Aileen!

Mara
Mara Liz Meinhofer

Married on 09/05/2014

Glamorous Bachelorette Weekend in NYC!

I wanted to create a magical experience to celebrate my sister getting married. I am very "picky" and demanding and wanted something elegant, tasteful, memorable, classy, and fun. Aileen ... Read more over-delivered. Way above expectations! She was utterly creative, responsive, detail oriented, organized, sharp, aware of the group's needs, and very reliable! Thanks to her I hosted a memorable bachelorette that was glamorous, beautiful, sassy, fun, and girly! The invitations, decoration, props, and activities were tasteful and awesome! We had loads of fun and most importantly, my sister felt seen, cherished and celebrated in a very joyful and fabulous way. I recommend Aileen with my eyes closed and will hire her for my birthday party next. She’s got that gift of creating magic out of thin air...!

AG Miletic Events & Lifestyle FAQ