Agape House Studio

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Agape House Studio

Agape House Studio is a Houston, Texas, wedding photographer with a decade of photography experience. Tina, the owner, wants the photos she takes to reflect the one-of-a-kind nature of the couples she’s working with. Agape House Studio has photographed hundreds of weddings and is still very passionate about the story-filled, emotional subject matter. Her style is more traditional and photojournalistic in nature.

Agape House Studio will travel to multiple sites on the wedding day and will add on coverage hours, if requested. They book trash-the-dress photo sessions and will add on a second shooter. Agape’s photo services include custom graphics, high-resolution images, slideshows, and liability insurance. Clients may order the following:

• Prints

Featured
Seema Jain

Getting married on 10/05/2021

Engagement Shoot SUCCESS!

If you're looking for a photographer… look no further! Tina is the real deal. My fiancé and I came across her work online while looking for an engagement photographer in Houston. We loved her ... Read more portfolio and she was already one of our top choices. While we had planned to meet with a few other photographers, Tina was the first one we met with and we ended up hiring her on the spot! She is incredibly personable and sweet, you can instantly sense her passion for capturing life's most precious moments. Once we decided on a date the weather had something else in store for us. We ended up having to reschedule our shoot date twice due to rain and Tina was incredibly flexible and accommodating. She ended up being able to re-schedule us on an incredibly sunny day with only 2 days’ notice! We had a vision in mind and she really made it come true. She has a gift for finding unique angles that photograph incredibly well. She was so patient with our 2 puppies who were also in our photos. She gave us great direction but also let us laugh and be ourselves. She also made our 2 shoots seem like 5 with our outfit and scenery changes. The pictures were delivered on time and have just blown us away! The pictures turned out even better than we could have imagined and we are SO grateful to have these memories to cherish for a lifetime. Choose Tina to capture those special moments in your life, you will not regret it!

S
Sarah Jane Followill

Getting married on 10/09/2019

We loved Agape House Studio!

Tina was absolutely amazing. She was so fun to work with! She was very flexible with helping us find a good location for our engagement photos. On the day of our wedding, she took every photo we ... Read more wanted. They looked absolutely incredible! She got our photos back to us exactly when she said she would. We couldn't be happier with them. I would recommend Tina with Agape House Studio! You won't be disappointed!

T
Taylor Price

Married on 08/31/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever!

Tina is hands down the sweetest, kindest, funniest, most creative photographer you will ever meet! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed during our engagement session and on our ... Read more wedding day. For our engagement shoot, she was so creative and found the PERFECT locations for us to visit for our photos. She kindly posed us and directed us throughout the entire shoot and she captured the most incredible shots - both traditional and candid! On the wedding day, Tina was SO professional. She knew exactly what to do, where to take photos, when to take photos, etc. She was amazing during the wedding process - she helped me develop my wedding schedule to make sure we had the perfect amount of time set aside for all the pictures we dreamed of. At the end of the reception, she took my husband and I outside for sunset photos and captured the most INCREDIBLE rainbow shots of us! Tina is truly a gift from the Lord, and my husband and I are SO glad we were able to work with and meet Tina! She is hands down the most professional, creative, and talented photographer!