Agape Love Events, LLC

Chesterfield, VA · View map

About Agape Love Events, LLC

A professional wedding coordination & floral design company located in Richmond Virginia, Agape Love Events, LLC is the perfect choice for ready-to-wed couples interested in doing most of the planning on their own. Featured in publications such as Richmond Wedding magazine and Black BRIDE the company is committed to going above and beyond to ensure each couple's vision is executed excellently. Faithfully supporting couples from start-to-finish, Agape Love Events, LLC is honored to share your day with you!

Agape Love Events, LLC believes the planning process does not have to be stressful, but rather enjoyable for both you and your significant other. A number of wedding planning packages are available that include the following services:

• Month-of Coordination
  • Coordination of the rehearsal, ceremony & reception
  • Floral Design
  • Event Styling
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Agape Love Events, LLC happily assists couples located in Richmond, Virginia. Services are also extended to the Hampton Roads and Charlottesville area.

40 Reviews for Agape Love Events, LLC

40 Agape Love Events, LLC Reviews

Tawanda
Tawanda

Getting married on 07/25/2020

From our consultation I knew I found my planner. Jazz is not ony my planner but my friend and I cannot wait until my day with her at the helm! I know she will pull my day off with perfection! Loveee ... Read more Jazz????

A
Alexis

Married on 06/16/2019

How could you not love her and her services?

Jasmine is literally the sweetest person EVER. I had my wedding June of 2019 and she made sure it was the best day of my life. Her communication was very on point. As a person who didn't know the ... Read more wedding process, she made sure to explain to me all the moving parts. She is extremely friendly, professional and overall a delight to work with. By the time that my wedding came, she felt like family. I highly recommend her services.

K
Kera

Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Planner

We hired Jazz in January as our full-service wedding planner. As an out-of-town couple, we knew she would be integral to managing and coordinating every aspect and detail of our special day. Early on, ... Read more we recognized her strength of character and personable nature as a true asset. Jazz remains calm and even-headed in all situations and maintains strong relationships with vendors and wedding service providers throughout Richmond and Hampton Roads. These qualities were invaluable to us during the planning process, especially when our schedules limited our ability to travel home for meetings and in-person consultations. Miles away, we were always confident that Jazz had our best interest, and the best interest of our wedding at heart. What Jazz lacks in experience she makes up for in passion, steadfast attention to the wedding vision, connections, and a willingness to get things done. She is a jack of all trades, a fine planner, and a good friend. In moments of wedding stress and planning uncertainty, it helps to have a wedding planner you trust, one who knows the business, and values feedback, professional development, and getting to know the particularities of you as a couple. Jazz exudes these qualities. If you are a soon-to-be bride or groom in the Richmond or Hampton Roads area, you will do well to have her on your team. We highly recommend Jazz as a full-service wedding planner!