Agape Moments

Cedar, MN · View map · Visit website

About Agape Moments

Agape Moments is a highly-rated, contemporary photography studio located in Oak Grove, Minnesota that services the greater Twin Cities area, including, but not limited to, Andover, Anoka, Chaska, Eagan, Shoreview, Wayzata, White Bear Lake and more. With a primarily photojournalistic style, Agape Moments seeks to capture every laugh, hug and joyful tear shared on your wedding day.

The photographers at Agape Moments have their own unique style, but they are extremely flexible with all of their services and will try to adapt according to each couples' desires. The team at Agape successfully captures meaningful moments that often go unnoticed by couples and their guests. Merchandise options include the creation of flushmount storybook albums, enlargements, the copyright to your photos and more. Photography services typically include:

• Additional hours

U
Featured
User3607168

2+ years ago

Agape Moments was great! They were recommended to me by a friend and I definitely made the right choice. They were very quick with their communication, and both our engagement pictures and wedding ... Read more pictures turned out amazing! Also, after shopping around their package was a great value compared to some other vendors who offered similar packages. I will definitely be using them for any photography needs in the future!

A
Alyssa

Married on 09/08/2018

Sarah and her team at Agape have been absolutely amazing! From our engagement photos to our big day, we couldn’t hammer happier with how our photos turned out! Sarah and Kendra were so fun and ... Read more personable with our family and friends on our wedding day and captured so many special moments we weren’t even expecting! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

S
Solveig

Married on 08/25/2018

I was really nervous about picking a photographer because I am uncomfortable in front of the camera. Boy was I glad to find Agape Moments. Kelly is amazing, and she made me feel so calm and relaxed ... Read more the day of my wedding! She was the perfect mix of relaxed and instructive, helping us capture perfect photos. Our photos look like a fairytale! Thank you thank you!