Agape Planning and Design

Mission Viejo, CA · View map

About Agape Planning and Design

Agape Planning and Design is an award-winning wedding planner based in Mission Viejo, California. They are a passionate team consisting of several ladies who will ensure your day is executed flawlessly. Their goal is to bring the wedding vision you have had since you were a little girl to life. With years of experience, they have the expertise and skills to make all your plans come together.

Agape Planning and Design offers five wedding planning packages: Dream Wedding Planning, We're Getting Married, Here Comes the Bride, Final Count Down and Destination Wedding. Each package is customizable to fit your needs and budget. Whether you are looking for day-of coordination, partial or full planning, Agape Planning has a package for you! Services available include:

• Budget analysis

219 Agape Planning and Design Reviews

S
Shannon Malecki

Married on 07/13/2019

Easy, stress free and made my day perfect

Agape planners was incredible to work with. I got the 8 week out package since I already had a good vision in mind. All of her staff is so friendly, reliable and made my day go by so smoothly. There ... Read more was not a single thing that went wrong. They made my vision come to life and set a great time line for a perfect night

Masha
Masha Chizhik

Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection

Ashley and the girls at Agape Planning are exceptional. I met with several planners prior to making a final decision, and I can say with the utmost confidence that Ashley is one of the best in the ... Read more business. She is super easy to get in touch with and responds to emails quickly, gives amazing advice/insight, and her fee is more than reasonable, considering how much time she and her team put in to give you the perfect wedding. I purchased the "We're Getting Married" package and could not be happier with the services I received. I would highly recommend Agape Planning to all brides.

S
Sonya Crosswell

Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Team

Ashley and her team were amazing to work with during the entire wedding process. Living on the east coast and planning a wedding in California is a challenge. However, I had the utmost trust in Ashley ... Read more Ashley and her team.T hey worked with us to create the wedding of our dreams. Ashley has such a positive and bubbly personality and is extremely detailed driven and organized. My family and wedding guests were soo impressed with Ashley and her team during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. Her day of concierge was a Godsend. I highly recommend Agape to anyone looking to plan a beautiful wedding experience!