Agape Wedding Co.

Katy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Agape Wedding Co.

Agape Wedding Co. is a wedding planning company based in Katy, Texas, also serving the Houston and Beaumont areas. Sierra Morgan, founder and lead planner of Agape Wedding Co., was inspired to create the company after planning her own wedding in 2017. Sierra is a passionate wedding planner who is ready to help you keep track of all of the details, so that your wedding day is stress-free and completely amazing.

Agape Wedding Co. offers a variety of planning services that will help to make your big day a success. There are several packages available, and even customizable options, so that you are able to get the exact services and assistance you need. The list of available services include but are not limited to:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest list creation
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

3 Reviews for Agape Wedding Co.

3 Agape Wedding Co. Reviews

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 08/19/2018

Hiring Sierra to be my day of coordinator was the best decision that I could have made! I was a DIY bride and Sierra made sure that everything was setup the exact way that I had envisioned. She always ... Read more kept everyone and everything right on schedule and I never had to worry about a thing during my wedding! My Mom could also relax and enjoy the wedding without having to worry about making sure everything was going to plan. We had a 1pm ceremony, so time went by so quickly, but Sierra flawlessly got everything taken care of and ahead of schedule! Leading up to the wedding, Sierra went above and beyond when contacting vendors, staying in contact with me, and making sure that our wedding was perfect. The day would NOT have gone as smoothly had we not hired Sierra to be our coordinator. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Thank you so much Sierra for being a part of our special day! https://www.agapeweddingco.com/

A
Ashley Lindemann

Married on 11/23/2018

Definitely recommend!

Our wedding was in November and Sierra was our wedding coordinator. When we had our initial meeting I was a little skeptical since she hadn’t worked a wedding before but would have worked several ... Read more before our wedding came up. I’m glad we trusted in her for our wedding day. Having a day of coordinator takes major stress off of you. She went above and beyond on our big day to make sure everything was going smoothly. We didn’t have one problem (that I know of). We were actually ahead of schedule a little bit and if that’s the worst thing that happened on that day then I would do the same thing over 100 times. I told Sierra I didn’t enjoy the wedding planning and it wasn’t my thing and she let me text her at odd hours for vendor recommendations and would always give a couple of options. Very happy with her services!

C
Chloe

Married on 09/22/2018

So helpful!

Sierra was awesome to work with! She was my day of coordinator, but worked with me throughout! She knew so many questions I would never have thought of and made everything so much easier, and at a ... Read more great price. I'm so happy I booked with her! She was very responsive and flexible.

Agape Wedding Co. FAQ