Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants

We are Chaplains at a local hospital in Birmingham, AL. We officiate weddings, and have colleagues available for weddings also. We often host the weddings at my house. I have a front lawn with flowers, back deck overlooking the trees and flowers, and a beautiful dining room with rock fireplace. Weddings on the property have to be for 20 guests or less and receptions would be an additional charge. I am a writer and have written a beautiful ceremony, which includes a blessing, vows, and a prayer. Chaplain David or I will also travel to your home, church, park, or other venue within a reasonable distance. Outside of my area, there would be an additional travel fee. We believe the vows and actual ceremony are the most meaningful part of the wedding, therefore should be sacred, intimate, and personal. We will work with you to personalize your ceremony to fit your personalities and dreams. Due to ecclesiastical endorsements we are not able to officiate same sex weddings.

Blessings!

Chaplain Kim

1 Reviews for Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants

1 Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants Reviews

Kasey
Kasey

Getting married on 12/21/2019

Wonderful experience! Minister Kim is amazing!

Wanting a quick, same day ceremony, Kim worked me in over her lunch, meeting us at the courthouse downtown. She delivered beautiful, thoughtful vows for our ceremony. Kim is so very kind and the most ... Read more genuine person you could ever hope to meet! We couldn't be more thrilled with our luck in finding her on such short notice.

Agape Weddings - Ordained Wedding Officiants FAQ