Agnew Florist

Watertown, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Agnew Florist

A wedding florist in Watertown, Connecticut, Agnew Florist is committed to turning wedding dreams into masterpieces, one flower at a time. Owned and operated by skilled floral designer Dina Daddario, the company views each union as a memory creation to be cherished by its couples for years to come. Featuring an unrivaled level of creativity and personal service, Agnew Florist guarantees a satisfying floral wedding experience without the added stress.

Dina and her team offer couples an array of floral wedding services. For a truly customized celebration, said services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
From country to modern, the Agnew Florist team provides couples with a variety of fresh floral arrangement options. Options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Agnew Florist proudly offers floral wedding services to couples located in Watertown, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in Litchfield, Fairfield and New Haven, Connecticut.

44 Reviews for Agnew Florist

44 Agnew Florist Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 06/03/2017

We just had Agnew Florist provide flowers for our June 3rd wedding, and everything was simply breathtaking. When meeting with Dina initially, we discussed the types of flowers I liked and the overall ... Read more look we were looking for. Our wedding was garden-inspired with greenery, light pinks, and ivory flowers. I mentioned that I love peonies, but with my modest budget I knew that peonies were probably a longshot and Dina said she would use a similar flower to get the same look. When the bouquets arrived at the hotel the morning of the wedding, I was blown away to see them FULL of the most beautiful peonies. I was so ecstatic. When I arrived at the venue and was able to see our centerpieces, they also had peonies incorporated and looked so beautiful and perfect we had to touch the flowers to make sure they were real!! I can’t believe how beautiful and lush all of the flowers looked, especially for the incredibly reasonable price that Agnew charges. I’d recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Abby
Abby

Married on 07/26/2019

July 26 wedding

Agnew florist did an incredible job on our wedding flowers. Dina was so fantastic to work with and she went above and beyond to make sure our flowers were exactly what we wanted. She put together the ... Read more arch and silk flowers we had bought without hesitation. Everyone complimented how beautiful our flowers looked! The bridesmaid bouquets and my bouquets were absolutely stunning and exactly like the pictures I had shown them. We highly recommend Agnew florist!

B
Brian

Married on 10/27/2018

The Flowers Were Unbelievable

Not only did Dina set up the venue beautifully, capturing the autumnal scheme that we wanted after only a 20 minute conversation -- she also lavished the church with mason-jar-held candles running ... Read more down the aisle, with petals strewn about, and enhanced the day's vibe with energetic pops of oranges, reds, and yellows. The set-up was so timely as to not affect the day at all, letting the fresh flowers to shine. The best part, though, was definitely the cleverly placed pearls inside the bouquets, which were elegant and subtle. The smile on my wife's face was well worth the price. This is a fantastic small business.