Agua Linda Farm

Amado, AZ · View map

About Agua Linda Farm

35 minutes south of Tucson is Agua Linda Farm, beautiful 63 acre organic vegetable farm with sprawling horse pastures, pristine mountain views, giant, mature shade trees, lush green lawns and flower gardens and historic adobe buildings. Wedding package includes many choices of outdoor spots for wedding ceremony and reception. Also, bridal dressing room, a Cantina and pool house with bar are included! In-house music/DJ service and in-house floral arranging available. Named one of the top places to visit in the Tucson area by Tucson Lifestyle Magazine and featured in Better Homes and Gardens and Town and Country Magazine!

12 Reviews for Agua Linda Farm

12 Agua Linda Farm Reviews

C
Carolina

Married on 09/23/2017

We had our wedding at Agua Linda Farm this past September. From the beginning Laurel and Stewart were a pleasure to work and very responsive with emails. The farm is so GORGEOUS - but you already know ... Read more that from the pictures - and was everything we wanted for our outdoor wedding. Laurel and Stewart are very helpful with any questions you may have and they provide a variety of rental options (the hacienda uplighting is a must - incredible). They allow you to pick all vendors and provide a list of those they recommend. The only vendor you can’t pick is the DJ, as Stewart provides that service. He did a phenomenal job DJing for our wedding! We gave him a few songs as ideas for our general cocktail/dinner playlist, and he ran with it - we received numerous compliments on the music from guests with much more sophisticated taste than us. After dinner, the dance floor was always bumpin’. Also, the bartending service they provided was well done and professional. This is more of a DIY venue but that’s what I loved about it, the fee includes so much and is very reasonable!

S
Starlee

Married on 10/16/2016

I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. This beautiful farm nestled in Amado, Arizona is SO beautiful. I felt like I got married in the most beautiful place in the world. The staff was great, ... Read more Stewart made an excellent DJ and all my guests were blown away by the views and beauty. We even got to watch the full hunters moon rise over the mountain and it was nothing less than magical. Thank you Laurel and Stewart for helping our wedding be the most amazing day of our lives.

J
Jonathan

Married on 09/25/2016

They were awesome! Because of the shifting weather we were late in reserving a tent. I called the vendor ALF works with and had difficulty securing a tent because of the timing. That vendor then ... Read more contacted ALF and ALF found another vendor we could use. ALF then contacted me letting me know they had contacted and arranged everything and I just needed to confirm the reservation. They went above and beyond!