Ahava: A Spiritual Experience in the Jewish Tradition

Newton Highlands, MA · View map · Visit website

About Ahava: A Spiritual Experience in the Jewish Tradition

Jewish and Interfaith Weddings Officiated by Ahava

Ahava offers unaffiliated Jews and interfaith couples the freedom to decide when, how, and to what degree you incorporate aspects of traditional Jewish ceremonies, like weddings, into your modern lives.

Ahava’s Cantor Jacqueline Breines specializes in creating beautiful wedding ceremonies that are sensitive to your needs and wants, and unique and reflective of your particular love story. Cantor Jacqui will meet with you as many times as you require ahead of your big day to ensure that you feel excited, comfortable, confident and relaxed!

A wedding officiated by Ahava can incorporate or adapt any traditional elements of your choice, can be held at any venue of your choice, and can be as quick or as long as you desire. Ahava is based in Greater Boston, but Cantor Jacqui will gladly travel to have the honor of officiating your wedding ceremony! Cantor Jacqui proudly officiates interfaith and same-gender weddings.

4 Reviews for Ahava: A Spiritual Experience in the Jewish Tradition

4 Ahava: A Spiritual Experience in the Jewish Tradition Reviews

M
Featured
molly

Married on 10/06/2018

best part of our wedding day

Our wedding ceremony remains my favorite part of our wedding day this past October! Cantor Jacqui was INCREDIBLY pleasant to work with. She was so flexible and consultative and immediately put us at ... Read more ease. She took what could have been a stressful experience and made it enjoyable, fun and exciting before, during and after the wedding. She is super professional, attentive and sweet. Her voice is breathtaking...I walked down the aisle w my parents to a song she sang for us and it was such a special moment that I will never forget. So many guests came to me weeks after the wedding telling me what a beautiful, intimate and unique ceremony it was. Day of, she couldn’t have been more reliable-I didn’t think twice about the ceremony (private or public) or her ability to run the show! Overall, I would recommend her and her services 10x over. She was fabulous!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/19/2017

Our guests were so moved by your beautiful voice, sincere words, and how distinct your made our ceremony. You were there for us through the whole process and made everything incredibly easy and ... Read more enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time and effort to make our ceremony everything we could have dreamed of. Thank you for making sure everyone felt comfortable and involved. To this day, we still hear from family and friends how beautiful and heartfelt our ceremony was. It was a memorable day to celebrate our love and thanks to you, it was better than we ever could have imagined! Sarah and Matt P

M
Meg

Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you for making our wedding so incredibly perfect. All of our family and friends are still talking about our interfaith wedding ceremony and how beautiful it was. Your voice is gorgeous! It was ... Read more was truly the best day of our lives, and we thank you so much for everything!! Love, Meg and Dave