Ahseia Adina

Avondale, AZ · View map

About Ahseia Adina

Ahseia is a Phoenix-based Makeup Artist catering to brides for over 10 years. With her elite experience for creating a flawless face, lush and feathery lashes, and romantic eyes that exude elegance, Ahseia is sure to transform each client into the beautifully glowing bride she has always dreamed of.

Ahseia provides convenient on-site makeup services for wedding parties small and large. On your big day, when all eyes are on YOU- allow Ahseia to ensure the wedding photos you will treasure for years to come, exhibit a radiant bride in love!

6 Reviews for Ahseia Adina

6 Ahseia Adina Reviews

S
Sirisha Boda

Married on 02/10/2019

Best Wedding Makeup Artist

Wish we could give her more than 5 stars as these 5 starts are not justified for the services she provided us. We hired her as a makeup artist for our family members. Since our wedding was a ... Read more traditional south Indian wedding we had to have our family members ready by 6:00 AM. Ahseia was very accommodating and arrived @ 2:45 AM with her colleague and got our family members ready on time. She is really good at what she does and very friendly too. She made our family members extremely comfortable and found their interest/liking within no time. She even provided suggestions for making their idea/vision even better. Everyone was very happy and satisfied with their final look. With this experience Ahseia has now become our main make-up artist for any of our events. We highly recommend her for any of your events!

P
Parveen

Married on 03/16/2018

Ahseia did an incredible job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She knew exactly how to make me look like a glorified version of myself, uses great quality makeup and was knowledgeable about ... Read more her craft. She is also really nice and super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her and plan to use her services again in the future. She also provides styling (for south asian brides).

T
Tammi

Married on 03/26/2016

Ahseia did a fantastic job during my wedding day last week. She handled a group of 7 of us including myself (the bride), mom, and 5 bridesmaids. We're from a variety of ethnicities and skin types ... Read more (Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Black, White), and Ahseia was able to make us all look beautiful! My bridesmaid who is Black was so impressed that Ahseia knew how to work with her dark complexion. My mom who has freckles looked flawless. Lots of compliments all around. Ahseia was also very responsive to my feedback from the trial. If you're able to get onto her schedule, you will not be disappointed! She was worth every penny. I wish I could say the same about the hairstylist... Unlike the hairstylist who had a terrible personality, particularly on an important day like my wedding, Ahseia had such a positive attitude. I honestly can't thank her enough.