Ahwatukee Travel

Phoenix, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Ahwatukee Travel

Ahwautkee Travel, a full-service travel agency based in Phoenix, Arizona, offers personalized experiences to couples worldwide. Whether you want to say “I do” next to a turquoise sea, visit a castle in Ireland, or meet a family of koalas in Australia, the agents at Ahwautkee can help make it happen. Ahwautkee Travel takes care of all the details so you can spend your time daydreaming about your upcoming vacation instead of worrying about your travel to-do list.

With 32 years of experience, specialized training with Sandals and AMResorts, and visits to more than 30 countries, Ahwautkee Travel’s expert team will take the guesswork and stress out of planning. Travel planning assistance is provided for a variety of destinations, including Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, the Carribbean, Central America, Mexico, the Pacific Islands, and South America. The team offers planning assistance for the following trip types:

• Destination weddings

14 Ahwatukee Travel Reviews

J
John

Married on 11/18/2018

Great service. Great wedding planning Read more Great service. Great wedding planning

K
Khalia

Married on 05/05/2018

I had the wedding of my dreams in Cancun and I would not have been able to do it without Carol's help! She is very patient, very knowledgeable and she genuinely cared about making sure that we had ... Read more everything we needed for our trip. We had about ~60 guests for 5 days in Cancun - flying in from all over the US and she worked with everyone in my group (all in different time zones and with different levels of travel experience). I'm so grateful to have had the pleasure of working with her.

G
Gayle

Married on 01/07/2018

Carol is precise, professional, and we loved her! I highly recommend her services. Read more Carol is precise, professional, and we loved her! I highly recommend her services.