Aileen Hower MUA

Palmyra, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Aileen Hower MUA

Aileen Hower MUA is a freelance makeup artist based in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Aileen had her start at Empire Beauty School back in 2003 and has been working as a makeup artist for 15 years. After school, she worked with The Powdergroup in NYC to learn how to create a variety of looks for special events, editorial makeup for magazines and of course, wedding makeup. Her training has also taken her to New York Fashion Week and New York Bridal Fashion Week. She has worked on teams for Aveda and Beauty By Rudy. Aileen Hower MUA also has training experience with Aveda, MAC, Amazing Cosmetics, Ubati New York and Temptu Cosmetics, which are all world renowned makeup brands. Her goal for every bride is look flawless, amazing and feeling great going down the isle. Not stressed or rushed. It is your day and you should feel beautiful inside and out. Due to this she freelances as a makeup artist only.

Aileen Hower MUA offers a variety of makeup services to help you look your best on your special day. She provides makeup services for special events, weddings, and photography sessions. Additionally, Aileen Hower MUA offers the following services for you on your big day:

• Consultation

J
Jasmine

Married on 04/07/2019

Love Aileen!

Where do I even begin? Aileen is so talented as a makeup artist and hair stylist. She did my bridal makeup and the makeup for my bridal party and everyone looked stunning. Aileen is one of the nicest ... Read more people that you will ever meet and she really knows what she is doing. At the time of the makeup trial, I was not aware that Aileen doubled as a hair stylist too! I was so happy to know that and immediately booked hair services to prepare for me special day. I did the same for my mother and now we both just love Aileen and cannot see ourselves going to anyone else for anything makeup or hair wise! Aileen was great with communicating with me and fulfilling all of our needs. She traveled to the venue at no extra cost and took great care of us 5 girls! And as far as pricing goes, you will not find a better deal with all of the value that Aileen gave! Thank you Aileen!

Aileen Hower MUA FAQ