Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios

Orange Park, FL · View map · Visit website

About Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios

Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design is a Wedding and Event Design Powerhouse Servicing Jacksonville and St. Augustine, Florida and the Surrounding Areas. Using Unique and Beautiful Flowers, Specialty Fabrics, Dramatic Lighting and Accessories...Venues are Magically Transformed into a Client's Reality. Packed with nearly 30 Years of Experience in the Floral and Wedding Industry, the Most Beautiful Weddings and Events are Created by Aime Peterson and her Talented Staff of Designers and Consultants. Contact this Dynamic Company to Explore the Endless Possibilities for Your Gorgeous Wedding Day

Products Offered
Impeccable Event Design and Gorgeous Florals are What Sets Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Apart from the Others. Services are Available a La Carte or Together for a Complete Design Plan.

Products and Services Include the Following and More:

• Gorgeous Bridal and Maid Bouquets
  • Incredible Aisle and Altar Designs ~ Including Arbors, Arches, Pergolas
  • Custom Chuppah and Mandap Installations and Decor
  • Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Hoops
  • Flower Girls and Boys: Baskets, Halos, Kissing Balls, Ring Displays, Fairy Wands
  • Unique to the Table Centerpieces and Tabletop Decor
  • Extensive Inventory of Glassware, Vessels, Candelabra, Lanterns, Pedestals and Accessories
  • Candle Packages Included with All Design Plans
  • Handmade and Luscious Greenery and Floral Garlands
  • Specializing in Wow Factor Suspended and Waterfall Designs
  • Buffet and Cake~Dessert Table Decor
  • Custom Seating Displays and Handmade Placecards
  • Full Service to Include Delivery, Setup and Pickup for All Events
  • Guarantee to Have FUN Planning the Florals!
  • LGBT Friendly! Love is Love!

108 Reviews for Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios

108 Aime Peterson Flowers and Event Design Studios Reviews

Laura
Featured
Laura

Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible!

Our wedding at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens was nothing short of perfection, and we owe a lot of that to Aime Peterson. We hired her as our florist/decorator initially and later hired her as our ... Read more day-of coordinator as well. In her questionnaire she sent to get an idea of what we wanted as far as flowers and decorations, we were pretty vague because we don’t know anything about flowers, or wedding planning for that matter. Somehow she took our limited responses and crafted a beautiful proposal. Although we were confident everything would be gorgeous, nothing could have prepared us for how she transformed the zoo’s Range of the Jaguar into a fairy tale setting. The linens, bouquets, decor, centerpieces, and archway were stunning and exceeded our wildest expectations. As a coordinator, she was a god send as well. There is simply no way we could have had the wedding of our dreams without her. We did not worry about a single thing the entire day and simply enjoyed ourselves. Had we tried to coordinate ourselves, or even had a trusted family member do it, there’s no way our wedding would have been as fun and carefree as it was. We absolutely recommend her for both floral/decor design and as a coordinator.

Kim
Kim Floyd

Married on 06/08/2019

Magazine Wedding!

I want to thank Aime for doing such a spectacular job at our wedding in June at the Cummer Museum! Aime completely knocked it out of the park with our wedding. It looked like a beautiful Martha ... Read more Stewart Weddings magazine celebrity wedding when we walked into the reception in the ballroom!! She built a gorgeous babies breath arch for the ceremony outside and she created a magical Alice in Wonderland-like suspension in the ceiling of the reception ballroom. I can’t tell you how many people thought our flowers were so incredibly gorgeous, and how many guests came up to me and continuously complemented her work all night long. She took my vision and really ran with it and I couldn’t be happier. She was recommended to me and I would recommend her to anybody who wants a talented, friendly, knowledgeable and sweet woman to work with! Love her! Thank you again for everything!!!

Ashtin
Ashtin

Married on 03/21/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Aime was so wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial email and deliver a florals proposal based off the survey I filled out. She brought my dreams to life before I even knew ... Read more exactly what I wanted. The week of I even changed two tables from round to rectangular and she magically provided garland for us. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Florals were important to me, but not the priority. My venue wouldn't have looked the same without Aime's eye and intuition for a brides vision. Not to mention she's affordable (!!!!). That is huge for this industry. I just can't speak highly enough.