Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

Stamford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Airbrush Beauty At Your Door on location make-up & hair

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door is an on-location wedding hair and makeup provider based in Stamford, Connecticut. Donna Puma and her team of beauty experts have provided on-site airbrush makeup application, hair styling, and spray tanning services throughout Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. Our passion is bringing out your natural beauty, Donna uses her attention to detail to create a customized look for each client's special day.

Airbrush Beauty At Your Door provides beauty services for clients and wedding parties, offering both consultations and trials before the big day so that clients can discuss their expectations. Donna and her team can accommodate groups of up to 16 individuals. The company offers organic spray tanning, with several formulas to match each client's coloring. Hair services include blowouts, updos, styling, and hair extensions. For makeup application services, Donna provides the following options:

• Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
kelly

Married on 10/13/2018

awesome... handled a big crowd great and timely

Donna and staff did a great job for my october wedding! I had about 8 bridesmaids getting ready as well as myself. It wasn't a problem for her. She understood I didn't want make up too dark or out of ... Read more character for me and made that work beautifully. I appreciated that she and the hair stylist (i forgot her name I'm so sorry but she was great) recognized how they could make my hair a little more full for the wedding (based on the trial) and ensured we had everything to do that. It looked amazing... Ohhhh and I was nervous all along that people would promise me we'd be ready by a certain time and not come through for it... SHE DID.. they both did.. just as we hoped! Thank you Donna

J
Julie Alswanger Levin

Married on 07/13/2019

amazing work

I looked and felt like a princess thanks to this amazing hair and makeup artist. Read more I looked and felt like a princess thanks to this amazing hair and makeup artist.

A
Amy Garcia

Married on 06/28/2019

Bride trial makeup!

On top of being incredibly professional and accommodating, Donna was such a delight to work with! She demonstrated her creativity and passion for the art of makeup/hair along with her evident ... Read more experience during my sister’s wedding makeup trial. We are forever grateful for her and her excellent team for treating us as not just clients, but family. Would 100% recommend to friends for any special event!