Prepped and Primped

Ellington, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Prepped and Primped

Servicing the New England area, traveling beauty company Prepped & Primped offers professional makeup services to brides and bridal parties. For over ten years, the Prepped & Primped beauty team has specialized in providing long-lasting, high-quality airbrush makeup customized to the needs and tastes of their clients.

Prepped & Primped is passionate about providing excellent customer service, and endeavors to ensure that all brides look and feel their absolute best on their wedding day. Consultations, trial runs, and wedding services are available on-site for both brides and bridal parties. Bridal hair updos and styling are also available upon request. Some of Prepped & Primped’s makeup services include:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Featured
Jordan

Married on 09/02/2017

Shaenna was nothing short of amazing to have as apart of our special wedding day. She is the most talented makeup artist I have ever worked with and I cannot recommend her and the services she ... Read more provides enough to any newly engaged bride! Not only was she extremely accommodating, but she was also right on time and everyone loved her. Even the hairstylist doing all of our services commented on how she had never seen makeup done so beautifully before on a bridal party. I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup came out unbelievable! I will no doubt be using her again for any other special event that I have. She is beautiful inside and out and is so easy to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nicole
Nicole smith

Married on 11/30/2018

Wonderful experience

Shi listens to what you want for makeup and makes your vision come true. She is very professional and makes you feel super comfortable. She is truly an artist! She has done my makeup for a few events ... Read more including my own wedding and I love all the looks we created!

J
Jackie

Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal makeup

I’ve never felt so beautiful on my wedding! Read more I’ve never felt so beautiful on my wedding!!