Airen Miller Photography

Bristol, CT · View map

About Airen Miller Photography

Airen Miller www.amillerphoto.com is a wedding specialist, photographing events around the world. Airen's photography was recently seen on "The Today Show: With Kathy Lee Gifford" and "The Tyra Banks Show" working with David Tutera of WE Tv's "My Fair Wedding"

Airen's wedding images have been published in numerous magazines and newspapers including "Hartford Magazine" and "The Connecticut Bride" . Critics have described Airen's work as "breathtaking" .."peering into one's soul".. "intimate and euphoric" as well as "vibrant and elegant..as it is haunting..." ... (Airen's) Photography "freezes that place and contains it in all of its depth and intensity."

A true professional, Airen would love to photograph your wedding... if he is still available!
Call soon at (860) 261-5617

69 Reviews for Airen Miller Photography

69 Airen Miller Photography Reviews

J
James Watt

Married on 11/04/2018

The best personality and experience

If you want high quality photographs and a great personality he's your man. He captured every memorable moment. He has an amazing personality. Very fun. I highly recommend him to anyone who is not ... Read more only looking for their gq moment but for anyone who wants their special day to last a lifetime.

Joseph
Joseph Preli-Watt

Married on 11/04/2018

Such amazing talent!

We were sent to Airen Miller by our venue The Riverview, and it was the best recommendation we could have been given. He has an amazing energy, which made our special day that much better. The moments ... Read more Airen captured of my husband an I were pure magic. I couldn't be happier. I would hire Airen again in a heart beat. He gave us the GQ moments that we were hoping for.

D
Danielle

Married on 09/21/2018

A Bride’s Dream!

If you want beautiful photographs that are both timeless yet stunning and bold, Airen is your guy! From the moment we met Airen, we felt an instant connection. He has a serious eye for what he does ... Read more but also has the down to earth personality and organization to make sure everything gets shot and is perfect. We were so confident in Airen's ability we did both our Engagement Shoot and our Wedding Photos with him. Both times, Airen was calming yet so much fun to work with. He even got my husband to genuinely laugh (something he has a hard time doing when taking photos)! Airen gets that wedding days are stressful but takes all of the stress out of taking photos! He really makes sure that you get every amazing photo with enough time to get back to the wedding and truly enjoy your day. Thank you again for everything Airen! You are seriously the coolest, funniest, and sweetest photographer I have ever met.