Airen Miller Photography

Bristol, CT · View map

About Airen Miller Photography

Airen Miller www.amillerphoto.com is a wedding specialist, photographing events around the world. Airen's photography was recently seen on "The Today Show: With Kathy Lee Gifford" and "The Tyra Banks Show" working with David Tutera of WE Tv's "My Fair Wedding"

Airen's wedding images have been published in numerous magazines and newspapers including "Hartford Magazine" and "The Connecticut Bride" . Critics have described Airen's work as "breathtaking" .."peering into one's soul".. "intimate and euphoric" as well as "vibrant and elegant..as it is haunting..." ... (Airen's) Photography "freezes that place and contains it in all of its depth and intensity."

A true professional, Airen would love to photograph your wedding... if he is still available!
Call soon at (860) 261-5617

72 Reviews for Airen Miller Photography

72 Airen Miller Photography Reviews

Doreen
Doreen Zywocinski

Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond amazing to work with...no pressure at all!

Where do I begin. I wanted to book Airen before my daughter even set a date. He was recommended to me and as I had almost 1 1/2 years until the wedding I decided to start to look at all that was out ... Read more there. I met with Airen and as I said I wanted to book him then. My daughter and her husband were in school in Brooklyn so he made an appointment with them by Facetime to show them his work. Fast forward to May 25 2019. Airen and his adorable son who is just as amazing as his dad were at my house at the time he said. Honestly I never saw him take pictures...that was how much he was out of the way. He then left headed to church where the men were. Then it was on to Aria. Again I saw him here and there and before we knew it the time came where he was done. I knew the pictures were going to be great but when I tell you that they look beyond anything I have ever seen...it’s an understatement. There was a reason I said I didn’t see him and he was out of the way...I saw pictures that I never knew he captured! I saw my granddaughter helping my other daughter helping the bride! Pictures of the outside with bridesmaids...never saw him do that...on to the reception...there are no words that would do justice to his work. Poses I never dreamed of...candid photos that beyond perfect...my daughter and her husband...again there are no words to describe how incredible his work is. Not only am amazing photographer but the man himself is beyond amazing...my only regret is that i have no more daughters so that I could use him again! He truly is the best of the best! Doreen Zywocinski

Ashley
Steven D Domenech

Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Airen was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera and also captured the most beautiful shots i`ll be able to cherish forever. ... Read more If you're looking for a professional yet fun and entertaining, I would definitely recommend you wont regret!!

J
James Watt

Married on 11/04/2018

The best personality and experience

If you want high quality photographs and a great personality he's your man. He captured every memorable moment. He has an amazing personality. Very fun. I highly recommend him to anyone who is not ... Read more only looking for their gq moment but for anyone who wants their special day to last a lifetime.