Airtel Plaza Hotel

Van Nuys, CA · View map · Visit website

About Airtel Plaza Hotel

Airtel Plaza Hotel is a luxury hotel wedding venue in Van Nuys, California. This accommodating retreat offers everything a couple needs to make their wedding truly remarkable. From world-class catering to experienced planning staff, you will be treated with superior service throughout your stay. Their spacious ballrooms and manicured gardens lend to a warm, romantic ambiance. All venue spaces can also be personalized with your own decors and floral arrangements to make the wedding day feel completely your own. Choose Airtel Plaza Hotel for a once in a lifetime wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Airtel Plaza Hotel offers both indoor and outdoor wedding venues for celebrations of every kind. Hold your intimate ceremony or casual cocktail hour in the manicured Midway Garden. This outdoor oasis is also an idyllic setting for wedding portraits. The Gulfstream and Concorde Ballrooms provide luxurious dining and dancing space for up to 500 guests.

Airtel Plaza Hotel works with couples one on one to design their version of the perfect wedding day. The onsite wedding coordinators will work with your outside vendors, help curate a custom menu, and design the ambiance to suit your style. Airtel Plaza Hotel provides full-service onsite catering with menus suited to every palate. They also offer a variety of audiovisual equipment rentals.

Accommodations
Airtel Plaza Hotel has over 260 fabulous smoke-free guest rooms and suites for your wedding entourage to enjoy throughout the weekend. Suites feature granite bathrooms, glass-enclosed showers, and refrigerators as well as plush bedding and lovely California views.

5 Reviews for Airtel Plaza Hotel

5 Airtel Plaza Hotel Reviews

J
Juana

Married on 07/01/2017

We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end, everyone was always available for any questions, and last minute changes. The reception was great, the staff was very professional, and our guests’ ... Read more dinning experience met every expectation.

R
Rosalina

Married on 05/20/2017

Love this venue! Joy and Brittany did a great job helping me plan everything and there wasn't a moment that I felt disappointed. All the staff at the hotel were great also! My wedding was great and ... Read more full of fun couldn't ask for a better venue. thanks to everyone who got involve and helped me on my big day. Love-Rosie and Andrew

A
Armisetti

Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I chose to have our wedding at the Airtel Plaza hotel and we could not have been happier. First and foremost the Director Joy LaRosa was TRULY a God send! She was extremely friendly, ... Read more personable and amazing in meeting all of our needs and expectations. She showed impeccable professionalism and was exceedingly helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and answered all of my calls, emails and texts... even when i was being a nervous/ anxious bride in the middle of the night!! I had about 125+ guest that day who raved for weeks about how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had! Food was catered to each individual guest including vegetarians and kids! The ceremony which was held outside was gorgeous and was set up promptly; the reception space was more than what i could ask for! The staff was friendly, punctual and the bar was on point! And if that was'nt enough!!!! We were gifted a complementary extra large king suite (one of there largest rooms) that had a very large hot tub on the balcony!! Beautiful room and an amazing view! We also received Champagne and a fruit & chocolate platter to our room when the night was over! Every small detail that was added to our wedding experience at the Airtel Plaza Hotel was impeccable and astounding! Having our wedding here created such beautiful memories that will be unforgettable!