Aisle and Events

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Aisle and Events

Aisle and Events offers full wedding and event planning service to local and international clients who are looking to create memorable weddings/events in Jamaica.

We strongly believe and embrace customized and personalized services for all our clients. This is done by:

• Capturing your vision and style for your wedding/event.
  • Creating and designing your wedding to reflect your vision and style.
  • Communicating this vision to our extended team.
  • Providing well detailed timelines to ensure seamless execution.
  • Venue management.

Let us help you create lifelong experiences and memories. Our passionate wedding/event planners are willing and ready to assist you with all your planning needs, leaving you hassle free.

5 Reviews for Aisle and Events

5 Aisle and Events Reviews

S
Shelly Ann Grant

Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond the call of duty

This planner is a very meticulous one, she goes beyond the call of duty. Choosing her will be a plus to making your wedding day a excellent one. Read more This planner is a very meticulous one, she goes beyond the call of duty. Choosing her will be a plus to making your wedding day a excellent one.

Millicent
Millicent Pollock

Married on 04/04/2019

44 Birthday

Staschell was truly amazing from just a phone call from the state's in Connecticut. TO Jamaica.. She planned my 44 birthday party from my room decorations to my private dinner on the beach with music ... Read more music and fire dancer..her ombance was humble .Dinner was more than expected she truly made me shine on my birthday .THANK YOU FOR GETTING EVERY DETAIL I ASK FOR .

R
Rushelle

Married on 12/13/2017

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Aisle and Events. We live in the US so planning our wedding in Jamaica was a challenge. Staschell and her team went above and beyond to make sure we ... Read more had the perfect day. From helping us find a venue, to getting all the vendors and she did it all with such professionalism. She was easy to reach, and very flexible. Our wedding was perfect, and everything went so smoothly. We're glad we choose Aisle and Events!