Aisle Chic

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Aisle Chic

Aisle Chic is a premier bridal attire boutique in Chicago, Illinois. This unique shop provides sample gowns from top designers, for a fraction of the original price. All gowns in their inventory come from couture bridal salons or directly from designers. You can find the luxe gown of your dreams for an actually affordable price when you shop at Aisle Chic. Their incredible inventory and staff will make the bridal gown shopping experience one of a kind.

Services
Aisle Chic provides sample gowns from a wide variety of designers. Even though they offer unbeatable prices, you still get the luxury shopping experience, complete with private consultation and plenty of time to try on and choose the dress of your dreams. Because all gowns are samples, they are typically between 30% and 70% marked down from the original price. Plus, if you are out of the Chicagoland area, you can shop from their online store.

15 Reviews for Aisle Chic

15 Aisle Chic Reviews

C
Featured
Caitlin McNulty

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Fabulous Sample Store

I recently worked with Madelon, who helped me find "the dress! " Overall, it was a really great experience. I went to the store after being referred by a friend who had also found her dress there. My ... Read more there. My first impression walking in was what a cute store it was. It wasn't cluttered like other sample stores I had been too. The dresses are organized by style; a-line, ballgown, fit and flare, etc. The prices are clearly labeled and the most expensive dresses are separated on their own rack. I gave Madelon my budget and she really helped me stick to it. I picked out one dress way over what I wanted to spend and she let me know (so I could quickly put it back). After every dress she would ask what I did or didn't like so we could narrow down what I was looking for. Her process worked, because she eventually pulled the dress I ended up buying. Most importantly, at no point was she pressuring me to buy a dress. I told her I needed some time alone with my crew to talk about the dress and she gave us space. The dress variety is great, there are cute accessories to pick from, and the bridal stylists are all very sweet. I would highly recommend Aisle Chic be on every Chicago Area brides list.

Kristin
Kristin Gatzendorfer

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible experience

I found my PERFECT dress at Aisle Chic! I was looking for a dress that was both timeless and fun, with a little bit of glam - Aisle Chic had a lot of dresses that fit this description! All of the ... Read more dresses are designer samples that you buy off the rack, so if you find your perfect dress it's yours that day. I was not expecting to walk out with a dress, but I found "the one" and I couldn't leave it behind! Jenna was so helpful and fun to work with, and made the whole dress buying experience really easy. I highly recommend looking for your dress at Aisle Chic!

E
E. G.

Getting married on 11/30/2019

Great selection, great staff, and great prices!

After looking at a number of other Chicago-area sample stores, I found my wedding dress at Aisle Chic! The store has a wide variety of styles and sizes available at various price points, and my ... Read more stylist, Arlette, did a great job of finding options that fit within my budget and that matched the look I was going for. She actually pulled down the dress I ended up buying - my mom and I had both passed it over during our walk through the store, but she encouraged me to try it on, and as soon as I did, I loved it! I’ve been at some stores where the stylist really puts pressure on you to not leave the store without buying a dress, but Arlette was so sweet and low-pressure throughout the appointment, which I really appreciated. All in all, it was a great experience, I absolutely love my dress, and I can’t recommend this shop, or Arlette, more!