Hired? Booked

AJ Williams Events

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About AJ Williams Events

AJ Williams Events is a Boston, Massachusetts-based wedding planner that specializes in effortless perfection for couples' wedding days. AJ Williams is the founder and creative director behind AJ Williams Events. For over 18 years, she and her team have been combining modern trends with sophistication and class that results in absolutely incredible events. AJ Williams Events is here to take your style and reflect it throughout the planning of your event, to make your most special day 100 percent you!

AJ Williams Events is happy to help plan your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Her team is able to help plan all wedding types, such as civil, cultural, destination, double weddings, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious. They also offer full planning and partial planning services based upon how much or how little the couple is looking for. Some of the other planning services they offer include the following:

• Budget analysis

1 AJ Williams Events Reviews

U
User4080410

2+ years ago

I am in love with this wedding planner. For me planning a destination wedding was so much harder than I originally thought. Even though the wedding venu provided their own wedding planner as a part of ... Read more of the package. I quickly learned that I needed a wedding planner to help me with ALL the details of the wedding and AJ from AJ Williams Events was just that. I told her what I wanted and the execution came out better than I could've imagined. I literally had no stress with her as my planner. She designed my save the dates and my invitations. She ordered linens and brought them to the wedding venu. She helped me pick out flowers and arranged them the day of the wedding. She looked out for me the whole time of the wedding, making sure the wedding went without a glitch. She and even located a thief who was stealing my decorations and handled it without my knowledge. She was my stress reliever on the best day of my life and words cannot express my gratitude. Hire her. She's worth it.

AJ Williams Events FAQ