AJK Events

Annapolis, MD · View map

About AJK Events

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that we’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Planning and coordinating an Event can be an extremely hectic process.

We handle every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment. We help clients with any or all of the following:

•Facility & Vendor Selection and Coordination –florists, photographers, caterers, and locations
•Event Planning – invitations, music, decor and favors
•Day of Event On-site Coordination – making sure everything goes smoothly, so you can relax and enjoy the day.

We are committed to helping you create the event of your dreams. We listen to your needs, desires, and brainstorm with you to make the day even more special.

We are here to help bring your ideas to life, not to tell you how your Event should be.

We have over 10 years experience in the Event industry, acting as wedding consultants, event coordinators for large and small events, and coordinating conferences and fundraising events. Our background is in Hospitality Management, which means we bring increased attention to detail and innovative creativity to our work with clients as well as vendors. Using all the senses to create an event that you and your guests will never forget.

For more information please contact us at (410) 533-3661 or airwin@ajkevents.com

38 Reviews for AJK Events

38 AJK Events Reviews

User4476958

2+ years ago

Really enjoyed working with Allison for our wedding! She was very friendly and flexible and never seemed to be an "outsider" - very much a part of our family that day. She also provided some nice ... Read more vendor recommendations that I ultimately really loved. Really helpful and I was planning an out-of-state wedding, so her assistance was all the more necessary.

J
Jenny

Married on 05/16/2015

We hired AJK EVENTS as our month-of wedding coordinators, which meant we only paid them for services for the month leading up to the wedding. However, they did so much more for us. Angie was always ... Read more available to help give us advice, made excellent recommendations for vendors, sent us checklists, and also handled all the wedding RSVPs coming in. My wife and I are very detail oriented people, and we had hand-crafted A LOT of the wedding decorations. We also had a very detailed plan for our tent set-up. Handing off all of this to Angie the month before the wedding was almost like giving away our baby. I was scared and frightened, but we found that we were in excellent hands. I had my doubts about whether any living human being could pull off our vision for the wedding, but thanks to Angie and Sam’s herculean efforts on the day of the wedding, everything was PRECISELY the way we had envisioned it. I know Angie must have gotten some help from our catering crew to pull everything together, but this just demonstrates what a great team player she is and her ability to pull everyone together to get things done is EXACTLY what you need in a coordinator. Did I also mention that we had an outdoor wedding, and that there was lightening and thunder? Angie still managed to keep everything under the tent looking beautiful. Apparently there was also a giant snake making its way to our guests during the ceremony, which she somehow took care of without us even knowing about it. Our schedule was completely thrown off by the rain, but everything still ran seamlessly. Everyone had an excellent time, and I honestly would say I would not have wanted my wedding any other way. I cannot say enough good things about Angie in this review. She DEFINITELY did a lot more than we paid her for. She was always nothing but PROFESSIONAL, and I know my wife and I were very demanding at times. Sometimes I wonder whether or not this poor woman even sleeps!

User5112807

2+ years ago

We live in Charlotte, NC and were planning a wedding in Annapolis at the Naval Academy Chapel. We discovered AJK Events prior to visiting Annapolis to start making arrangements with hotels, venues and ... Read more vendors. We met with Angie and her staff and knew immediately that they would be key to a successful event. They made recommendations for vendors, locations and everything else on our list and made immediate contacts and set up appointments with people we needed to see. We only had to spend four days in Annapolis and never had to return until a few days before the wedding. They were in constant contact with us and took care of everything in a most congenial and efficient manner. All of our requests were taken care of down to the last detail. We NEVER could have had such a beautiful and worry free wedding without them.There are not words to express how pleased we were with them all of their recommendations and their service.