Akira Photography

Sevenoaks · View map

About Akira Photography

I'm Nataliya a very relaxed bubbly Kent photographer based near Sevenoaks. I cover the whole of Kent, Surrey, London and anywhere hot and exotic! I will travel you just need to ask. I belong to the Society of wedding and portrait photographers and the Royal Photographic soceity. I went to Photography school in Sydney Australia and then was mentored through Point Light studios in Sydney to learn the Zone system a particular way of shooting Black and White. Black and white is a huge love of mine and it is featured heavily in my work

I like to work in a way that means I am barely noticed. Most people don't like their photograph being taken, so the best way is to do it so they don't realise. The result being very natural beautiful photos from your wedding day or family lifestyle session. My nickname since I was walking is Mouse because I scuttle about and I am not seen but you will know I have been! The very 1st wedding I shot I was asked by guests who I was when I said the photographer they were surprised and remarked that they had never seen a photographer move about so quietly! So while the nickname might not be great at least you know I won't be taking over your day!

I have photographed weddings at One Marylebone ~ Tonbridge Castle and Archbishops Place Maidstone for my lifestyle photography I have worked from Geneva to Australia to here in Kent. I also cover birthdays and reunions! If you want to know more about me then have a gander at my bio and if you have further questions take yourself off to my F.A.Q page and if you are still not satisfied, find someone else!!! No seriously just email me ;)

To see my latest work please go to my BLOG

My wedding photography prices range from £500 - £1195 my packages included a disc of fully edited images from your day and a license to print - Family sessions or single portrait sessions carry a flat fee of £120 ~ My prices are for Kent only for London and elsewhere please get in touch for a quote. Travel expenses will be added on.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Akira Photography FAQ