AKStyles

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About AKStyles

AKStyles is a well-rounded wedding hairstylist and makeup artist located in Houston, Texas. The owner and lead stylist, Angela Keith, specializes in bridal makeup. Angela studied and has perfected vintage styles, but also loves natural styles. This artist gained professional experience working at the YouTube center in Los Angeles, where she had the opportunity to provide her services for on-camera and live broadcast events for major companies like Disney and Microsoft. She also attended the Aveda Institute to study cosmetology. Angela really takes the time to listen to her clients and their desires, so that they are satisfied with the end result.

AKStyles has a lot of professional hair and makeup experience, but right now she wants to focus on providing exceptional hair and makeup styling for weddings, events, and photoshoots. She is passionate about finding new ways to challenge herself, so she can continue to follow her dream. AKStyles offers the following wedding hair and makeup services:

• Consultation

4 AKStyles Reviews

J
Joanna

Getting married on 11/02/2019

A sweet make up artist who can make your deams come true

I do not know make up! But I knew my wedding day I wanted to look a certain way. I was able to tell Angela what I wanted and she made it happen. I never thought I could look as beautiful as I did on ... Read more my wedding day! She was very attentive and listened to what I wanted. She is extremely knowledgeable and good at what she does!

J
Johnna Kennedy

Married on 12/19/2018

Perfect! I'm so happy 😁

I got married on the beach in Captiva, FL. Angela was so very professional and helpful when I didn't really know what I wanted and threw 1000000 things out there. She nailed it! I highly recommend ... Read more her!

Sean
Sean

Married on 09/17/2016

We used her for our wedding in Hawaii and she was absolutely incredible!

We were referred to her from a friend of ours and we took a leap of faith. So happy that everything we talked about was perfect and she had a very fun personality and was such a joy to work with!I ... Read more would highly reccomend her!