Hired? Hired

Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Hermitage, PA · View map · Visit website

About Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Alaina Thomas has professional experience in theatrical, editorial, costume, and glamour makeup application. It is her philosophy that each man or woman deserves to look and feel as confident as possible on their big day. Alaina and her associate artists' job is to make that become a reality for each couple. She will work with you individually to construct a custom, cohesive hair and makeup look for your wedding day, and to create a plan for your skin type and unique personality, no matter what your desires are. It is always Alaina's goal to form a personal relationship with each client, and maintain correspondence up until the day of the wedding. Her team will always be available to address any concerns her clients have. Put this task in Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry's hands and worry no more about this part of your wedding journey, as it is the primary goal to make things go as smoothly as possible for you!

Please keep in mind that all available dates are booked on a first-come first-serve basis, so contact to book today!

41 Reviews for Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

41 Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry Reviews

L
Featured
Leah

Married on 09/22/2018

To say that Alaina was amazing would be an understatement. Not only was she professional, responsive, attentive, and willing to travel to me (Cleveland Ohio)... She was by far the most talented makeup ... Read more artist this area. I searched for months and months before finally looking outside of Cleveland and she was the best choice! The greatest part about her is that she did my makeup exactly how I wanted (dark and bold) and then did my MILs exactly how she wanted - natural and subtle. She’s extremely verisitle and her talent is well worth the price she charges and her travel expense is very reasonable! Just be prepared to pay in full a month before your wedding. Again... I look back on my wedding day and see the most beautiful versions of the ladies in my life and that’s thanks to her. She made everyone feel comfortable and confident on my big day. 10/10 would recommend her ladies!

RKeir
Roselyn

Married on 10/14/2018

Miracle worker.

Alaina is absolutely AMAZING. She's friendly and talented. I had her to my hair and makeup for our vow renewal and I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final result. I've never felt beautiful in ... Read more all my life- It's something I struggle with daily, but Alaina make me look and feel FABULOUS on our special day!

C
Colleen

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can't recommend Alaina enough! She was incredibly responsive and helpful through every step of the process, from booking her to my wedding day. Her makeup skills are spectacular. My wedding makeup ... Read more was exactly what I wanted. It was flawless and lasted all night long. She did the makeup for a really diverse group of others for the wedding, with different ethnicities, styles, and ages. Every single person was thrilled with their makeup and commented on how amazing she was.