Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Hermitage, Ohio, PA · View map · Visit website

About Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry is a full-service professional wedding hair and makeup company in Hermitage, Pennsylvania. They offer on-site bridal beauty services in the greater Pittsburgh area and Northeast Ohio. From skin care regimens to minimal and dramatic wedding looks, Owner Alaina Thomas and her team of licensed stylists are dedicated to give you and your bridal party an unforgettable experience that’s fun, relaxing, and personal.

Experience
Alaina Thomas is a true artist with a creative passion for beauty. She studied fine arts in Rome under Alyssa Monks and has extensive experience in editorial, theatrical, costume, and glamour makeup applications. With a superb technique and keen attention to detail, her goal is to bring your vision to life, so you feel radiant, confident, and beautiful on your big day.

Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry provides on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and special events in Northeast Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and nearby areas. Group discounts are available, and can accommodate up to 20 people. They offer a variety of services such as updos, styling, blowouts, contour, eye, and natural makeup. Beauty trials are available, and packages include a consultation and lash applications. Other services Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry offers include:

• Hair extensions

Leah
Featured
Leah

Married on 09/22/2018

To say that Alaina was amazing would be an understatement. Not only was she professional, responsive, attentive, and willing to travel to me (Cleveland Ohio)... She was by far the most talented makeup ... Read more artist this area. I searched for months and months before finally looking outside of Cleveland and she was the best choice! The greatest part about her is that she did my makeup exactly how I wanted (dark and bold) and then did my MILs exactly how she wanted - natural and subtle. She’s extremely verisitle and her talent is well worth the price she charges and her travel expense is very reasonable! Just be prepared to pay in full a month before your wedding. Again... I look back on my wedding day and see the most beautiful versions of the ladies in my life and that’s thanks to her. She made everyone feel comfortable and confident on my big day. 10/10 would recommend her ladies!

RKeir
Roselyn

Married on 10/14/2018

Miracle worker.

Alaina is absolutely AMAZING. She's friendly and talented. I had her to my hair and makeup for our vow renewal and I was absolutely blown away when I saw the final result. I've never felt beautiful in ... Read more all my life- It's something I struggle with daily, but Alaina make me look and feel FABULOUS on our special day!

C
Colleen

Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can't recommend Alaina enough! She was incredibly responsive and helpful through every step of the process, from booking her to my wedding day. Her makeup skills are spectacular. My wedding makeup ... Read more was exactly what I wanted. It was flawless and lasted all night long. She did the makeup for a really diverse group of others for the wedding, with different ethnicities, styles, and ages. Every single person was thrilled with their makeup and commented on how amazing she was.