Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Hermitage, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry

Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry is a full-service professional wedding hair and makeup company in Hermitage, Pennsylvania. They offer on-site bridal beauty services in the greater Pittsburgh area and Northeast Ohio. From skin care regimens to minimal and dramatic wedding looks, Owner Alaina Thomas and her team of licensed stylists are dedicated to give you and your bridal party an unforgettable experience that’s fun, relaxing, and personal.

Experience
Alaina Thomas is a true artist with a creative passion for beauty. She studied fine arts in Rome under Alyssa Monks and has extensive experience in editorial, theatrical, costume, and glamour makeup applications. With a superb technique and keen attention to detail, her goal is to bring your vision to life, so you feel radiant, confident, and beautiful on your big day.

Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry provides on-site hair and makeup services for weddings and special events in Northeast Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and nearby areas. Group discounts are available, and can accommodate up to 20 people. They offer a variety of services such as updos, styling, blowouts, contour, eye, and natural makeup. Beauty trials are available, and packages include a consultation and lash applications. Other services Alaina Thomas Makeup Artistry offers include:

• Hair extensions

Leah
Featured
Leah

Married on 09/22/2018

To say that Alaina was amazing would be an understatement. Not only was she professional, responsive, attentive, and willing to travel to me (Cleveland Ohio)... She was by far the most talented makeup ... Read more artist this area. I searched for months and months before finally looking outside of Cleveland and she was the best choice! The greatest part about her is that she did my makeup exactly how I wanted (dark and bold) and then did my MILs exactly how she wanted - natural and subtle. She’s extremely verisitle and her talent is well worth the price she charges and her travel expense is very reasonable! Just be prepared to pay in full a month before your wedding. Again... I look back on my wedding day and see the most beautiful versions of the ladies in my life and that’s thanks to her. She made everyone feel comfortable and confident on my big day. 10/10 would recommend her ladies!

Sara
Sara Elizabeth

Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect and Beautiful

Working with Alaina was awesome. She is so personable and easy going. She did a trial for my wedding makeup that set my mind at ease. If you don't like it, she will listen to exactly what you do like ... Read more and what you imagine looking like on your wedding day. I have had my makeup done by her for my best friends wedding and my own wedding and would 100% recommend her!

M
M. Kim

Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend

Alaina is an extremely talented makeup artist who did an exceptional job at my wedding! She really wants you to feel your absolute best on your wedding day, and wants you to feel comfortable and ... Read more confident in the makeup all night long!! She achieves this by doing her utmost best to understand what you envision for your bridal makeup and is willing to help make adjustments or changes as needed so that you look absolutely gorgeous on your special day. On another note, I can't forget to mention the hairstylist. Jojo is an absolutely skilled hairstylist, who couldn't be a better hairstylist for Alaina!! This team is professional, patient, punctual and personable. All my bridesmaids loved their conversations with them both during their getting ready. Both Alaina and Jojo helped each of my bridesmaids look exactly how they envision for the wedding day. Overall, I highly recommend Alaina Thomas!!!