Alan Evans Bridal

Moorhead, MN · View map

About Alan Evans Bridal

Welcome Brides!

Since 1997 brides have discovered the fun of shopping at Alan Evans Bridal. Withour move across the river we have renamed the store to coincide with our second locations namesake. We are now RSVP Bride by Alan Evans.

We offer amazing designer gowns, Mothers and bridesmaids dresses. Call for an appointment toget expert help with your bridal attire!

Rand, Mark and Valerie

40 Alan Evans Bridal Reviews

N
Natalie

Married on 06/30/2018

My consultant was hilarious, honest, and super knowledgeable of the dresses! In fact, the dress I went home with was the dress she picked out! Now I know why so many people recommend this business! Read more My consultant was hilarious, honest, and super knowledgeable of the dresses! In fact, the dress I went home with was the dress she picked out! Now I know why so many people recommend this business!

User6840432

2+ years ago

Had a wonderful experience finding my dress here. They made sure I was able to find and get exactly what I wanted! Read more Had a wonderful experience finding my dress here. They made sure I was able to find and get exactly what I wanted!

User5630828

2+ years ago

I got my dress at RSVP by Alan Evans and it is so beyond perfect! The girls were helpful and friendly and I cannot wait to wear it! Read more I got my dress at RSVP by Alan Evans and it is so beyond perfect! The girls were helpful and friendly and I cannot wait to wear it!