Alana's Vanity

Houston, TX · View map · Visit website

About Alana's Vanity

Armelle (Alana's Vanity) is a traveling makeup artist based out of Houston, Texas. Armelle believes because all brides are different, they should have a one-of-a-kind look on their wedding day, which fits their personality and preference. Alana’s Vanity will accommodate the needs of each bride and member of the bridal party to make sure everyone’s desires are met. Alana’s Vanity offers her services in the Houston metropolitan area, as well as neighboring cities.

Alana’s Vanity will help determine what style of makeup you want for yourself and your bridal party during your bridal trial. Bridal packages available for parties larger than 3 members.

10 Reviews for Alana's Vanity

10 Alana's Vanity Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent experience!

Armelle and Tenika were just amazing! From the moment we met we all bonded and they absolutely slayed my hair and makeup even without a previous trial. It was outstanding! I got so many compliments on ... Read more my hair and makeup during my wedding day - I was the belle of the ball! I would highly recommend this talented and dynamic duo to anybody - you will never regret it!

B
Britney

Getting married on 11/17/2019

Amazing Experience!

I wasn’t completely sure I would book a makeup artist since I am pretty good at my makeup myself, however after my trail I just knew I needed to invest in pampering myself on my special day. Armelle ... Read more did everything I asked for and more! I felt and looked so beautiful!!! Highly recommend her!!

E
Essence Cole

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beyond Beautiful 10.20.18

I truly enjoyed having my makeup done by Alana. She was very friendly and listened to exactly the look I wanted. She was prompt and attentive and executed the look flawlessly. I felt beyond beautiful ... Read more on my wedding day thanks to Alana and I received endless compliments on my makeup as well. I look forward to utilizing her service again in the future!