Alanna Allen Photography

Soldotna, Alaska · View map

About Alanna Allen Photography

{ Soldotna, Alaska }

Hello! My name is Alanna Allen. I was born and raised in the beautiful state of Alaska. I am a natural light photographer located in Soldotna, Alaska. I specialize in scenic Alaska portrait sessions including families, children, seniors, maternity, engagement, weddings, boudoir and pets. My profession allows me to travel around Alaska capturing picturesque landscapes as well as capturing beautiufl portraits that will last a lifetime.

A little bit about me: I enjoy spending time with my family, friends and of course my 3 pups. In the summer when I am not doing photography I enjoy fishing, gold mining, hiking, traveling and working on home projects. In the winter I wake up and have coffee by the fire. Depending on the temperature we go ice fishing, hiking, snow machining, and have bonfires. Alaska has an abundant amount of activities no matter the season. I love living in Alaska.

I accept on average 3 weddings per year.

Email:

AlannaAllenPhotography@hotmail.com

My website with pricing & collection info:

Weddings- https://www.alannaallenphotography.com/wedding-collections

Elopements- https://www.alannaallenphotography.com/elopements

16 Reviews for Alanna Allen Photography

16 Alanna Allen Photography Reviews

B
Brooke Ames

Married on 08/23/2018

Amazing experience!

I highly recommended Alanna Allen Photography! Read more I highly recommended Alanna Allen Photography!

H
Hailey

Married on 08/11/2018

Highly Recommend!

Alanna is amazing! I will be using her for all of my future photo-shoots. She is flexible and helpful; she went out of he way to make my husband and i feel comfortable and happy while taking pictures ... Read more for us on our wedding day. We ended up with amazing shots. Alanna exceeded my expectations and every penny spent was well worth it for the product she gave us! Highly recommend Alanna Allen Photography!

J
Josh

Married on 01/07/2017

Allana is our go to for all photography needs. The quality, professionalism, and dedication she provides is fantastic. Highly recommended. She did fantastic with our engagement and wedding and we look ... Read more forward to using her service more in the future!