Alaska Dream Weddings

Glennallen, AK · View map

About Alaska Dream Weddings

-My name is Kelly Allain and I live in Nelchina, Alaska. It is about 100 miles outside of Palmer. I moved to Alaska in 2001 and went to Glennallen High School. I met my husband Rowdy in the 9th grade and we have been together ever since. We got married in 2007 and now have two beautiful girls, Brooklyn Rae and Layla James. I have been a stay at home mom for the last 5 years and have loved every minute of it. I have been waiting a long time to go for my career dreams.

That's when I made the decision to start Alaska Dream Weddings. I have always had the passion and desire to have my own wedding planning business. When it came time to plan my wedding I had the best time. I have been lucky to plan a couple of my friends weddings and that just showed me how much more I loved it. I want to help you make your wedding dreams come true. I know how important and special a wedding is and I want to make the best memories for you .

Alaska Dream Weddings can make your dreams come true. Whatever your vision is I can make it come to life. I can plan your wedding from start to finish or just be there on the day of. Dont worry about not being able to hire a wedding planner, becuase I will work with any budget. I want you to have one of the best day of your life.

If you need help just pick up the phone or send an email and we can get started planning your Alaska Dream Wedding.

www.akdreamweddings.com 907-947-9786

3 Reviews for Alaska Dream Weddings

3 Alaska Dream Weddings Reviews

H
hope

Married on 03/23/2017

Wonderful work... I am glad I found your site! Read more wonderful work...I am glad I found your site!!!

J
John

Married on 08/17/2016

Great wedding service. The price was reasonable and the service that you get is top notch. Read more Great wedding service. The price was reasonable and the service that you get is top notch.

User4232424

2+ years ago

Great working with you guys. Thank you so much for taking care of everything on our wedding day. You were amazing. Highly recommend your services to all of my friends Read more Great working with you guys. Thank you so much for taking care of everything on our wedding day. You were amazing. Highly recommend your services to all of my friends

Alaska Dream Weddings FAQ