Albatross Entertainment

Atlanta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Albatross Entertainment

Albatross Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company in Birmingham, Alabama. Max Scruggs and his team of entertainment specialists design one of a kind experiences for couples of all kinds The crew at Albatross Entertainment is flexible, reliable, and professional. They work hard to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience for all. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a luxury experience, choose Albatross Entertainment to make it one of a kind.

Albatross Entertainment offers DJ, lighting, and photo booth packages for weddings of every size and style. Max will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your wedding visions and ideal budget for entertainment. He will then custom-curate a package that fits your needs. You will have access to an extensive music library to customize your setlists.

43 Reviews for Albatross Entertainment

43 Albatross Entertainment Reviews

E
Featured
Ellis Taylor

Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Photobooth and playlist consultation!!

Albatross Entertainment was very professional and reliable! The guests absolutely loved the photobooth experience! They also provided me with reception playlist consultation which was very helpful!I ... Read more will definitely be recommending their services to others.

C
Crystal Taylor

Married on 03/02/2019

Photo booth was a crowd favorite!

Our reception guests really enjoyed the digital photo booth. It was easy to use and great for capturing memories! Read more Our reception guests really enjoyed the digital photo booth. It was easy to use and great for capturing memories!

S
Shanta Barber

Married on 01/19/2019

Everything was amazing

I had the pleasure of booking Albatross Ent. For my wedding and we had a blast! The DJ was very prompt, professional and energetic! He knew exactly what our guest wanted as far as music and we danced ... Read more all night! My husband and I recommend them to all of our family and friends !